Robert Hicks

Advertisement
a328820e-eaa2-e311-b330-002655e6c126_original.jpg

I met Bennie Blades during the fall at a autograph show in Michigan (pre-Golden firing) and I asked him how it felt to know that his nephew (Al) was going to go to Miami. He said it felt great, and that he actually had 2 nephews that were going to go to Miami, the second being Hicks. He looked pretty proud to say that. It's a shame things have ended up the way they are now with Al decommitted and Robert committed to Auburn. NSD 2018 is a long ways away though. A lot can change in that time. I would assume CMR will be on both of these kids hard in the next couple years. Hope they fall back in our favor.

Advertisement
I met Bennie Blades during the fall at a autograph show in Michigan (pre-Golden firing) and I asked him how it felt to know that his nephew (Al) was going to go to Miami. He said it felt great, and that he actually had 2 nephews that were going to go to Miami, the second being Hicks. He looked pretty proud to say that. It's a shame things have ended up the way they are now with Al decommitted and Robert committed to Auburn. NSD 2018 is a long ways away though. A lot can change in that time. I would assume CMR will be on both of these kids hard in the next couple years. Hope they fall back in our favor.

the power of Alfred...

2018 kid..plenty of time here. PLENTY. Lets focus on one class at a time. Too soon to hit the panic button with him. If Gus has another dud of a year he might be looking for work by then. AUB aint playin anymore..One or two bad years and you are at the bottom of the barrel in the SEC.

Advertisement
Wasn't this dude always talking with some other big 2 Booker T kids for 2018 on Twitter saying they need to be the trio and all can't wait to be canes?

The following is true of every thread on local recruits between now and the foreseeable future: Win and they will come.

Miami will not be able stop the flow of top recruits out of the area simply based on Richt's name and reputation/record. Only winning will change anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something sounds fishy because i thought corches couldnt contact recruits until september for 2018 kids unless they come on campus on there own paid dime. All u can do is extend offers

Advertisement
Back