Robert Burns

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
I know he was expected to miss the season opener this year ... but any news on this guy? Since he should be healthy at this point shouldn't he maybe getting 3rd string reps?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
starting tailback next year. book it

Over Homer? Doubt it

Lingard.

Good chance he does

Everyone is sleeping on Burns he may be a beast in his own right but his health hasnt allowed him to showcase that

I wish the best for him and I hope he plays a big part next szn but until next spring it’s the lorenzo, Cam Davis and homer show

My perception, maybe wrong, is Burns has been injured for years now, not weeks or even months. Gotta wonder if he'll ever be able to take the pounding that playing RB entails.

If Burns stays healthy, I could see him backing up Homer next season and the staff trying to redshirt Cam Davis while giving Lo some spin. Only makes sense since Burns is a beast of a back "when healthy"

Advertisement
Who is this “ Robert Burns “ you speak of ???

He's the guy that's been injured for forever that everyone thinks is the second coming of Frank Gore.

Until he can show he can walk across the field without pulling a hamstring or breaking an ankle I don't know how anyone can think he's starting in front of Homer,Lo or Cam...or anyone else that can carry the ball through the line for that matter.

Advertisement
Maybe FSU is young Burns' coming out party. With Walton likely to be limited, there could be some snaps for him...

Advertisement
Back