Robert Burns

Advertisement
This kid preaches....

Pastor Richt isnt letting this kid go.....hes a lock

He seems to be a legit good kid....reminds of Mike James.

Brother Burns will receive the anointing and will be up to speed here in no time.

What an intriguing young man. Seems as though he well excel at whatever he endeavors to do.

Advertisement
This will be a classic case of fans doubting this kid like crazy, then once he gets on campus & in our program he'll excel and show to be a beast... Then everyone will act like they loved him from the start, lol.

love the explosion he shows and quick cuts.. he looks amazing in those clips. And yes, a very interesting kid. Richt and him are gonna love each other forever, ha.

Sounds like his surrogate mom is dropping hints about burns possibly leaving town for school.

I hope he sticks with UM.

Go Canes

How on earth did you come away thinking that.

At the 5:41 mark she says "I would love to see him stay in town, but where ever God wants him to be is where Burns will end up" that is on statement to make if Burns is 100% solid then she would be talking about how good it will be to see him next year playing in town, blah blah blah. Her statement leaving his college decision up to God is ominous considering the choice to attend UM is supposedly already made by Burns.

Go Canes

PS I know she is an attractive latin MILF, but close your eyes and listen to just her words.

[video=youtube_share;znqYG7TQPyU]http://youtu.be/znqYG7TQPyU[/video]

Last edited:
This will be a classic case of fans doubting this kid like crazy, then once he gets on campus & in our program he'll excel and show to be a beast... Then everyone will act like they loved him from the start, lol.

I'm hoping that happens, because that mean he will be a beast here.

He looks good, I'm just concerned with his injury history. It's never good when guys have nagging injuries before even getting to college.
Either way, He won't be playing much here next year with Walton and Yearby returning and Homer already being ahead of him.
He'll have time to develop.

Advertisement
Sounds like his surrogate mom is dropping hints about burns possibly leaving town for school.

I hope he sticks with UM.

Go Canes

How on earth did you come away thinking that.

At the 5:41 mark she says "I would love to see him stay in town, but where ever God wants him to be is where Burns will end up" that is on statement to make if Burns is 100% solid then she would be talking about how good it will be to see him next year playing in town, blah blah blah. Her statement leaving his college decision up to God is ominous considering the choice to attend UM is supposedly already made by Burns.

Go Canes

PS I know she is an attractive latin MILF, but close your eyes and listen to just her words.

[video=youtube_share;znqYG7TQPyU]http://youtu.be/znqYG7TQPyU[/video]

I know what she said and when she said it. Wasn't paying attention to her looks. I got the impression that she was unsure of what to say and how to express the emotion of him leaving the home. That's all.

Advertisement
One Of the best high school running back tapes I can remember, have never understood the doubt. Just need him to get into a program with legit coaches and trainers and away from these south Florida amateur hour high school coaches.

Advertisement
One Of the best high school running back tapes I can remember, have never understood the doubt. Just need him to get into a program with legit coaches and trainers and away from these south Florida amateur hour high school coaches.

Let him Red Shirt under our strength and conditioning program. Walton, Yearby, and Homer will be here to tote the rock.

Advertisement
Back