Robert Burns set to enroll this week

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami running back signee Robert Burns is set to begin classes at UM this week, a Gulliver source confirmed to CanesInSight.

It was reported elsewhere that Burns had not been cleared yet due to "paperwork", but a Gulliver coach told CanesInSight that it had to do with the fact that Burns was finishing up a virtual course that has now been completed.

Advertisement
anyway he can participate in virtual practice in order to avoid injury?

Lesson to McEltooth and the Gayturds: This is how you early enroll a kid through some obstacles without mucking it up like you did with Davis.

Advertisement
guy who wanted to be a cane from day 1. glad he's a cane and excited to see him develop under brown & richt

my hopes for him are sky high but I don't trust it. we need him to contribute in a major way. we'll get a great look in spring ball.

Advertisement
As long as he doesn't stub his toe on his way to classes he should ball out. Excited to see what he can do.

lol these jokes will continue until he proves he can stay healthy. I happen to be in the boat that thinks he's going to be productive here. We shall see.

I didn't think he was legit until I saw his uncle at his signing ... I'm sold

image.jpg

Glad he's getting here for sprain semester. I mean, spring semester.

Advertisement
Burns remains a complete mystery to me. He's a physical freak, so hopefully he's just been unlucky with injuries. But even so, there's not enough film on him to tell if I really like him as a RB or not.

But he's the best size/speed/athleticism combo we've had at RB since Lamar Miller.

Advertisement

lol these jokes will continue until he proves he can stay healthy. I happen to be in the boat that thinks he's going to be productive here. We shall see.

View attachment 41615

Is that Uncle Drew?

not sure, but I'm pretty sure that outfit was only available for purchase in the 1980's at Goombay Festivals

Yuge.

With all the uncertainty surrounding Gray, Edwards, McFarland it's nice to know this kid will be in the mix.

View attachment 41615

Is that Uncle Drew?

not sure, but I'm pretty sure that outfit was only available for purchase in the 1980's at Goombay Festivals

😂😂😂👆🏿

Advertisement
Back