Robert burns looks back

mendiso30

Freshman
Kid looks like a monster physically and his acceleration to the corner of the end zone reminded me of why we were all so hype about him his sohmore year of hs. Stay healthy and he will force playing time. Young bucks are coming if the upperclassman don’t perform with regularity

Advertisement
Him and Lingard are in a class of their own. They both run with decisiveness and power.

I don't know. I think Dallas has something to say. He's pretty impressive in his own right. Shold be the starter in my book., Homer seems to be in a little bit of a slump.

Advertisement
I mean He was the rated the #7 overall player in the country at one point by ESPN. He’s got talent, lots of it actually. It’s just a question of his health and I’m excited to see him get more run in the games

Kid looks like a monster physically and his acceleration to the corner of the end zone reminded me of why we were all so hype about him his sohmore year of hs. Stay healthy and he will force playing time. Young bucks are coming if the upperclassman don’t perform with regularity

One of the first things I noticed. Burns looks like someone who has naturally played RB. Deejay still looks like someone trying to be great at RB with his limited time in that role. He needs more touches.

Advertisement
Trayone grays time is up man ... it’s just not fair to give some of our other guys reps

Yeah really liked that run of Burns. I’m cheering for the kid. Going to be hard to keep Lingard on the bench with that speed and vision. He broke several arm tackles too.

Advertisement
Choc actually performed well. Made several first downs both running and receiving. He blocked decently.

Advertisement
mark richt has a pretty good track record with RB's. Brown has a coached a few good ones too

Burns is going to be an impact player. He's still just a RFR. His 2nd run was beasty.

And lol at the people counting Lo out before he'd even played a game. That speed and explosion is legit. Saw him break some tackles too. When he gets the playbook and pass pro down, watch out.

Burns is going to be an impact player. He's still just a RFR. His 2nd run was beasty.

And lol at the people counting Lo out before he'd even played a game. That speed and explosion is legit. Saw him break some tackles too. When he gets the playbook and pass pro down, watch out.

I don’t think he was counted out , his pass blocking was awful. And that’s how you don’t get on the field, your qb will get killed. Well, in that case he should start. At least until the starter gets killed , then move him back to three.

Advertisement
Back