Robert Burns leader of Squad 17

Advertisement
Sorry but...Sam Bruce

Umm, Sam Bruce said he was "60% committed" the other day. Dionte Mullins and Jack Allison are the leaders of Swag 16 (totally agree with you Ohio_Cane)

Let's not forget about Shaq, Mike and Zach. I think they are the leaders of the defensive class.

2016LBs-352fdd8aa181ad241d84123c01ed0fe1.jpg

Difference between Bruce and Burns from what I hear Bruce is a follower..havent heard such about Burns

Long way to go but I think about 80% + of the 16 and 17 class genuinely wants to revive the program

One reason is because how poppin the city was when they were just kids/babies..they understand if they bring the glory back home they'll be apart of that lore

Bruce is a follower .....Isn't Burns following Mullins, Wright, Jackson and Beaz to Miami?

Advertisement
Oh, Did I mention they are bringing their 6'5 235 lbs beast with them?

BeWNsluIYAAMvFC.jpg

2016 Miami DE Commit Joseph Jackson from Gulliver Prep measures in at 6'5" 237 and ran a 4.83 forty. People are saying he looks very impressive.

Here he is with a couple other natural born Hurricanes:
image-bd2d4cd7f7b7dd4232270b91de572b0b.jpg

I dont ever want to hear anything about "Clouds" or "Negative Recruiting" ever again

The pics of the committed studs in this thread would make most coaches in America have a heart attack if they were committed to their school.

Robert Burns
‏@RobertBurns_
912✈️305

4:57 PM - 2 Mar 2015
Richard LeCounte ‏@LilEasy_35
@RobertBurns_

Robert Burns ‏@RobertBurns_
@LilEasy_35 I'm just saying tho!

The mans at it again recruiting a stud db from Georgia.

Advertisement
Robert Burns retweeted
CanesEdits @CanesEDIT
@EGreene_7 @_QUICK6 What do you think? #BringGreeneHome

#bringGreenehome.jpg

Advertisement
Back