Rob Sale for OC/OL

Advertisement
Not sure if the OP was taking this angle, but this is the level of hire we will get. If anyone on this board expects us to hit a home run with the OC, they are going to be sorely disappointed. We will end up with a Rob Sale, and just have to hope that he is somehow a nugget of gold.

Advertisement
Not sure if the OP was taking this angle, but this is the level of hire we will get. If anyone on this board expects us to hit a home run with the OC, they are going to be sorely disappointed. We will end up with a Rob Sale, and just have to hope that he is somehow a nugget of gold.
I think you need to do some research. Sale would be a phenomenal hire. I've already brought him up in the oc thread. So go look into his resume and then you can retract that dump post

He doesn’t call plays. Billy Napier calls his own plays.

This is the guy Richt didn’t want to bring to coach OL at Miami because he sucked at Georgia and we ended up with Searels.

Advertisement
I think you need to do some research. Sale would be a phenomenal hire. I've already brought him up in the oc thread. So go look into his resume and then you can retract that dump post

Oh, you "brought him up". Gotta be a winner, then.

Advertisement

Goes to show the collective football knowledge here. I'd be very excited about Sale.

He is tight with Napier though, I wonder if he'd be interested in moving on at this time.

For anyone interested.

Top 10 Total Yardage
Top 10 Yards per play
Top 10 3rd down %
15 sacks allowed all season
14 Turnovers all season
6.4 yards per carry

Three 700+ yard rushers.

Advertisement
I've mentioned him a few times.

Might be better at this level as a CoOC with a passing game coordinator...but he's a good candidate. Better then Lashlee.

I've mentioned him a few times.

Might be better at this level as a CoOC with a passing game coordinator...but he's a good candidate. Better then Lashlee.

Somebody has to get their shot sometime and unfortunately we're in the position we're going to have to go that route with this hire.

He's also regarded as a good recruiter.

But yeah if we could get him as a co-oc that would be ideal. He's not leaving Napier for co-oc though IMO.

Somebody has to get their shot sometime and unfortunately we're in the position we're going to have to go that route with this hire.

He's also regarded as a good recruiter.

But yeah if we could get him as a co-oc that would be ideal. He's not leaving Napier for co-oc though IMO.

He's just more of a run game guy.

We need an infusion of a passing game, which is why he'd be better in a CoOC role.

With that said, Billy Napier might be the leader in the clubhouse for the StarkVegas job and Sale would go with him.

He's just more of a run game guy.

We need an infusion of a passing game, which is why he'd be better in a CoOC role.

With that said, Billy Napier might be the leader in the clubhouse for the StarkVegas job and Sale would go with him.

I'd fire Manny and take the Napier/Sale package deal right now.

Advertisement
Back