Rob Lickens

Insanecane

Junior
Banned
Receivers coach and Passing Game Coordinator.

Always liked this dude. Should have been retained. He would have been the link between last year’s success in the air and this year’s ineptitude. He also worked with TVD and the receivers maximizing their abilities. Made Rambo from a pedestrian to the schools leading receiver.

How did we let this dude go? Pay him handsomely and name him Receivers/assistant OC.

Advertisement
licking bbc GIF by Top Gear

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not burning anyone. I remember several of us saying we should work to retain him. He did wonders for our air game. Perhaps we need to hire an analyst with air raid experience to help out. Whatever we are doing right now isn’t working at all. 4 starters out in the *** to Mouth secondary and we can’t throw.

No. Too soon. But if and when the time comes, Dan Mullen. Pay him handsomely and tell him he doesn't have to recruit as much.
I'm not trying to pile on Gattis but that weirdo would've won us the game last night for sure.

Advertisement
Not burning anyone. I remember several of us saying we should work to retain him. He did wonders for our air game. Perhaps we need to hire an analyst with air raid experience to help out. Whatever we are doing right now isn’t working at all. 4 starters out in the *** to Mouth secondary and we can’t throw.
What type of offense you think Ponce the qb and passing game coordinator was associated with at App State.

Im sorry… I’m having a little hurricane problem here (in the DR) lol

Edit: I’m away from the danger now. I’ll see who we can neuter.

@IndayArtHauz can we deputize a few posters from the NYSOM Awards committee with ban powers for 72 hours to help clean up the mess???

****, I’m almost ready to ask you to give @cway313 the keys for 3 hours to go on a rampage and wreck mayhem in here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back