Rob Dowdy 247 Update

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-In-Strong-Position-For-Four-Star-Rob-Dowdy-30214268

- His coach believes Dowdy is the top uncommitted prospect in Ohio
- Top 4 of Miami, Michigan State, N.C. State & WVU
- Rocky Pentello (Dowdys coach) said “Every time I talk to him, he’s talking about Miami,”
- Few more Pentello quotes “He’s just a great kid. He’s coachable and tries to do what you tell him to do and he wants to get better. He doesn’t think he knows it all. He’s like a sponge.
“He’s starting to get better. He’s starting to get more physical.”

Advertisement
So we pretty much have Milo,Merrick, and Dowdy as the last spot on the line. Milo wants to.commit but wants parents approval. Merrick crysyalballed him self to FSU and Dowdy sounds like he wants to commit but holding off.

He's waiting for an OSU offer been discussed before. Another Feder situation. I'll pass.

Give me Milo and Merrick and close up shop for OL for 2015 and start focusing on 2016 OL.

He's waiting for an OSU offer been discussed before. Another Feder situation. I'll pass.

Give me Milo and Merrick and close up shop for OL for 2015 and start focusing on 2016 OL.

that is what it sounds like to me. when OSU offers and he still doesn't list them in his top group i will start paying attention.

Agreed, I personally think Dowdy is not a good prospect. we need those M and M and we are good to go

Advertisement
So we pretty much have Milo,Merrick, and Dowdy as the last spot on the line. Milo wants to.commit but wants parents approval. Merrick crysyalballed him self to FSU and Dowdy sounds like he wants to commit but holding off.

I'm pretty sure that that was just some dumbas$ fan trolling by pretending to be Merrick

Advertisement
Back