Road tickets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
I'm guessing you meant have we received the tickets from the school for those of us who purchased through the Hurricane Club? I have not yet. They said they would ship out in August so hopefully this week?

I'm guessing you meant have we received the tickets from the school for those of us who purchased through the Hurricane Club? I have not yet. They said they would ship out in August so hopefully this week?
Yes exactly the answer I was looking for. Thanks!

Advertisement
Yes exactly the answer I was looking for. Thanks!

Just got this email

WAY GAME TICKETS ARE ON THEIR WAY!
Tickets for the Miami Hurricanes away games at Texas A&M, Virginia Tech and Virginia are on their way. Paper tickets were sent via USPS. If you have not received these by the end of next week, please reach out to the Hurricanes Ticket Office.

If you ordered tickets to the away games in November (Georgia Tech and Clemson), we have yet to receive those from the home team and will get them sent out as early as possible.

Please note that tickets received for Virginia Tech are seated next to each other. The setup at their stadium has odd seats on one side of the aisle and even seats on the other.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Hurricanes Ticket Office at canestix@miami.edu or 1-800-GO-CANES.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back