RL 3

FenianBastard

Thunderdome
What position does he end up playing? hopefully he hits a growth spurt

I know the kid played against shiet for talent, but he's got something and if he works as hard as his Daddy does he could be a baller

Advertisement
Assistant Recruiter to South Florida

basically he'll host recruits and have his old man pop by for a visit

Advertisement
i think he probably finds himself in a Jason Geathers type situation. although namesake aside, Geathers was a much better athlete and prospect. but to my original point I think he gets moved around from scat back to slot receiver. and i do think he'll work his *** off and find a role for himself here as a **** good player for us over four years

Advertisement
He will earn time somewhere but he will be a monster on special teams! He is all cane so he wont care where he plays as long as it helps the team.

Advertisement
Honestly hope he redshirts and comes out as an ATH next year and steals someones sunshine just to throw a wrinkle in everyones pseudo knowledge. He WILL make his presence known sooner or later.

Advertisement
I see him in a Theron Collier-type of role.

194.jpg

How fast is his 40 time? I would love it if he turned into an absolute stud slot guy. That would be an awesome contribution to the team to have him as a little dude that is fast as *** in the slot, I just dont know that he has that type of speed. either way the dude is naturally a leader, its in his genetics.

I really hope RL3 finds his place on the field and becomes a baller for us, but even if he doesn't the kid is going to instill pride, motivation, and willpower into the kids that are making the plays. He is a great asset to the team, especially since leadership was the main thing lacking from players during Randy Shannon's "sense of entitlement" tenure.

Golden is putting pieces to the puzzle together that Randy didn't even have in his box. (You are free to interpret Randy's box as one of many things). Goldens puzzle, aka brick wall, consists of Recruiting, S&C, Developing both skills and IQ, and Leadership, among other things. Golden has this ship sailing towards championships.

Advertisement
Back