RJ Vs Deon McIntosh next week while Kenny looks on!

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
UM RJ playing against Domer Deon, with he stud 2019 recruit Kenny looking on. A family divided next week? A fun sub-plot to watch.

Advertisement
He is about to find out what school he wants to go to. Not by who wins, but rather by who he is rooting for deep down.

He probably won't show it, and will probably say he doesn't care who wins, but deep down he will be happier when one of the school scores. That will be answered on Saturday.

I have two kids and I darn try to care equally, but being a Miami fan and the looooong dislike of ND.....I would root for RJ if I was their father!

I have two kids and I darn try to care equally, but being a Miami fan and the looooong dislike of ND.....I would root for RJ if I was their father!

Deon is spotting RJ at least 90 pounts so Kenny may get to see RJ rip Deon's head off. RJ is playing possessed and with Wimbush already running his mouth this ought to be fun. Deon if he gets some carries may be collateral damage. On that last series last night I haven't seen a Canes team wanting to finish like that since Washington 2001. Can't believe Fuentes didn't take a knee because that QB was getting hammered.

Deon is spotting RJ at least 90 pounts so Kenny may get to see RJ rip Deon's head off. RJ is playing possessed and with Wimbush already running his mouth this ought to be fun. Deon if he gets some carries may be collateral damage. On that last series last night I haven't seen a Canes team wanting to finish like that since Washington 2001. Can't believe Fuentes didn't take a knee because that QB was getting hammered.

Could not agree more... The dline was wanting to destroy that QB last night.... No f's given if they kept on wanting to extend the game like they did to make it seem closer

But yeah I think this game will tell young kenny who he roots for harder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back