River Brazil OL

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
I know we have no spots but this kid is my close friends son. He would love to play for the U. He had 10 pancakes in their playoff game on Friday.

He said he's finally getting contacted from the bigger schools.

Advertisement
I know we have no spots but this kid is my close friends son. He would love to play for the U. He had 10 pancakes in their playoff game on Friday.

He looks like a Preferred Walkon candidate all day and twice on Saturday.
I would suggest he go that route if he wants to play for Miami. Coach Diaz is big on trying to expand the UM Walk-On program. Reach out coach Justice to Express interest in PWO. Also coming from a UM feeder high school also helps.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Keep in mind though as a PWO the family pays tuition less any financial aid package they receive. An the Pandemic has reinforced the need /importance of having the extra bodies on the roster. At certain points over the last few weeks UM Grad Assistants had to fill in for players in practice.

Were as River would have a better chance of getting on scholarship at schools like USF, FAU, FIU, Rutgers, Maryland, Nebraska, Syracuse, coastal Carolina, etc

Go Canes

Keep in mind though as a PWO the family pays tuition less any financial aid package they receive. An the Pandemic has reinforced the need /importance of having the extra bodies on the roster. At certain points over the last few weeks UM Grad Assistants had to fill in for players in practice.

Were as River would have a better chance of getting on scholarship at schools like USF, FAU, FIU, Rutgers, Maryland, Nebraska, Syracuse, coastal Carolina, etc

Go Canes
Yeah his best friend plays at Coastal Carolina (Willie Moise). They have reached out to River.

His best position at the P5 level is G not T. He doesn't have the length and athleticism to stay at T, especially in pass pro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah his best friend plays at Coastal Carolina (Willie Moise). They have reached out to River.

Dude could be like a 3 year starter there at a good program in a good /cool area. If they offer he should take it honestly. He's a PWO at UM. With scholly offers and the pandemic, tell your boy he needs to accept an offer. The portal and guys having a free year is creating a log jam...hs kids need to jump int he boat NOW

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back