Rivals top 25 Recruiters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meh. I prefer to see the list of the top 25 bagmen. Now we're talkintg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More SeC, Big 10 bias. Dugans, Kool, and Searels should be on this list. How do you get the top 5 WR from the Midwest, the most offered player in the nation from the West Coast and not be on this list? And where's "recruiter of the year" Cristobal at?

Advertisement
Dugans got Rodney Scott, Kevaughn Dingle, Jeremiah Holloman, Devante Smith, Jeff Thomas, Mike Harley, Evidence Njoku and DeeJay Dallas to committ this cycle.

I have never seen such a disparity in evalution in one season but he got it together.

None of the Miami coaches were listed in the 247 top 25 recruiters lists

ACC coaches rankings:

#4 Dugans
#5 Searels
#9 Kool

Coach Kool just shows up puts down the number of all americans/nfl players he's produced, turns on the tape of said players and walks out. If you don't want to play for him that's your loss as a d lineman.

Dugans got Rodney Scott, Kevaughn Dingle, Jeremiah Holloman, Devante Smith, Jeff Thomas, Mike Harley, Evidence Njoku and DeeJay Dallas to committ this cycle.

I have never seen such a disparity in evalution in one season but he got it together.

Not really, we dropped Scott and Dingle.

Advertisement
I feel like recruiter rankings are just complete guesses. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes

The fact that he took their commitments when the emphasis was playmakers and speed was absurd.

They have Randy Shannon in that list. I wouldn't call it accurate. But Searels definitely did his job this cycle.

Advertisement

The fact that he took their commitments when the emphasis was playmakers and speed was absurd.

Pretty sure those guys were committed under the last staff. And as soon as this staff came in they kinda just were seeing how they performed before they dropped them or re-comfirmed their offers. So I don't really see your point. I dont think they were talking to Scott for months before he finally got the message and decommitted. As far as Dingle is concerned, im pretty sure hed be a decent take at TE.

Pretty sure those guys were committed under the last staff. And as soon as this staff came in they kinda just were seeing how they performed before they dropped them or re-comfirmed their offers. So I don't really see your point. I dont think they were talking to Scott for months before he finally got the message and decommitted. As far as Dingle is concerned, im pretty sure hed be a decent take at TE.

both Scott and Dingle committed to the current staff

both Scott and Dingle committed to the current staff

Really? i coulda swore I thought I remembered them committing to golden and then us giving them the silent treatment.
Either way, the past 6 months our staff hadn't recruited these guys like at all so its not like they wanted them. I wouldn't put them in the same category as Jeudy, Smith, Thomas, Harley, Holloman,

Several Woodford Reserves down, but even now I can tell you this is unverifiable, bs fake news garbage. Cheese on an internet mouse trap. Click bait.

Advertisement
Back