Rivals reporting Notre dame commit visited

Advertisement
I think only Walford will remain. They look like they want to bring in 3 true TE's.

Advertisement
The kids that are tight end recruits are usually pretty versatile athletes...can be looked at as OL, DE, LB...worth considering I guess.

Advertisement
15 spots for recruits this year. 5 for tight end.......Tight End U.....lol

In a perfect world, the offense would involve TEs much more. Especially as blockers.

The TE recruiting and development has to get better. Too many JAGs and wastes than players.

A lot of guys that were Randy recruits.

Walford's development has been fun, but the rest of the group offers little to none. Dye and Perry are converted DEs...Dye has been a nice find at blocker. Perry...doesn't provide you with anything. Cory White was injured and is now said to be off athletic scholarship. Cleveland has been a huge disappointment. I'm hoping, if he doesn't transfer, he has one of those revelations late in his career...doubt it, but we'll see. Harvey is an H-Back and is a walk-on from UCF anyway.

So, right now, you got two functional players, and lots of dead weight.

Advertisement
I was hoping it would have been LB Mike Deebs, that young man can play the middle! Its a shame UM is going in a different direction, when there is S. FLa kid that can flat out shed blocks an lay the wood on opposing players.

Go Canes!

I was hoping it would have been LB Mike Deebs, that young man can play the middle! Its a shame UM is going in a different direction, when there is S. FLa kid that can flat out shed blocks an lay the wood on opposing players.

Go Canes!
Figuerora, 6 and Grace will do just fine. In another year Deebs may have gotten a look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back