Rivals releasing top 100 for 2020

moshated305

Senior
They are releasing a random 20 every day this week so far Miami has 7 commits ranked:

5* WR Leonard Manuel
4* ATH Avantae Williams
4* WR Marc Britt
4* DE Samuel Anaele
4* DE/DT Tre'Von Riggins
4* WR Jermaine Burton
4* CB Henry Gray

Others:

4* CB Fred Davis
4* QB Max Johnson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stating what we know....Our 20' class is shaping up to be #1. All them boys ball...

I'll say the one I question the most is Tre'von. Want to see how he progresses this season with more play time.

Advertisement
We have 9 2020 commits. One 5*, seven 4*, and on 3*. The next school in the 247 rankings only has 3 commits.

keep that mo going and can end up at top of rankings in 20.. We do need to add some star power to 19 class, with all the 3 stars committed. Although 3-4 of themm are bordering on 4"s.

Per the article that lists all the 2020 rankings for Rivals, Tae Williams is actually rated as a 4 star (6.0). Not sure why his profile isn’t up to date

They are releasing a random 20 every day this week so far Miami has 6 commits ranked:

5* WR Leonard Manuel
4* WR Marc Britt
4* DE Samuel Anaele
4* DE/DT Tre'Von Riggins
4* WR Jermaine Burton
4* CB Henry Gray

Others:

4* CB Fred Davis
4* QB Max Johnson
I am not a usual hype guy and I am not going to make a prediction about rankings, because they are biased by schools that recruit kids. But I will say, imo, manuel, burton, gray, anaele are 5* talents. And prolly davis also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back