Rivals Juco 2014 Top 100

Seems like Boateng is a souped up Kamalu. Not sure he is the instant impact guy everyone thinks he is. And for the record, I really like Kamalu.

Kamalu showed flashes when they actually put him on the field. If Boateng is a souped up version then maybe he'd do more than flash.

If our goofy *** staff figured out how to use him before week 10.

Advertisement
Looking at that list there are about 4-6 DTs that don't appear to have Miami offers and a bunch of low BCS offers from the likes of Washington State, Illinois, Arizona, Boise, NC State, Texas Tech, South Florida. Why aren't we begging these kids to #ComePlayDTforDeathrow?

dammit mane...

I'm ****ing myself off over here.

We should be calling every DT on that list.

I can't figure out how we're not after some of these guys.

According to Rivals and 247 Alfonso Hampton doesn't even have an offer from us. WTF?!

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Alfonso-Hampton-148085;_ylt=AkpTbS.V5T.cmI7eYXgVEONGPZB4

http://247sports.com/Player/Alfonso-Hampton-34301

Hampton looks like a beast too, but as you said earlier....if a JUCO DT is really good and has his grades in order, he would likely be committed to some SEC school already. Premium position. It sucks.

Who exactly are we battling with for Boateng? His Rivals offer list doesn't look impressive.

School Interest Offer Visit Recruited by
Arizona Medium Offered None
Arizona St. Medium None Jackie Shipp
Boise St. Medium None
California Medium None
Cincinnati Medium Offered None
Iowa St. Medium Offered None

Memphis Medium None
Miami (FL) Medium Offered None
Middle Tenn. St. Medium Offered None

Mississippi Medium None
New Mexico Medium Offered None
N. Mexico St. Medium None
Northern Illinois Medium None
Oklahoma St. Medium None
Oregon Medium None
South Alabama Medium Offered None
South Florida Medium Offered None

Texas Medium None
USC Medium None
Utah St. Medium Offered None
West Virginia Medium Offered None

LATEST NEWS

His best offer besides us is Arizona.

dammit mane...

We're gonna lose out to UM admissions most likely.

He is a full qualifier. He actually had the grades coming out of high school but he went JUCO because he didn't get the offers. The staff was actually pushing for him to enroll during the summer but he decided to stay JUCO. He will arrive as a redshirt SO and is from central Florida. All signs point to AZ but if the staff can get him on campus that can quickly change.

I personally think he is the best JUCO defensive lineman in the nation and he should be priority number 1. We can't blame admin on this one, this kid will play on Sunday for sure.

Advertisement
Had no clue Antonio kinard was in the juco ranks. Never heard of him since he didnt make it a few years back. Like others said just find any DT and give them a call

We should be calling every DT on that list.

I can't figure out how we're not after some of these guys.

According to Rivals and 247 Alfonso Hampton doesn't even have an offer from us. WTF?!

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Alfonso-Hampton-148085;_ylt=AkpTbS.V5T.cmI7eYXgVEONGPZB4

http://247sports.com/Player/Alfonso-Hampton-34301

Yea I brought up a thread on Hampton awhile ago not having any major offers but a ton of schools including UM asked for his film due to him only playing ball for two years, oregon tried keeping him a secret but he was leaked out, at this point if any major school offered they would skyrocket to the top for him. Hope we go after him soon.

CB/S TEE SHEPARD

WE should be killing ourselves to get that kid he was an all-American coming out of high school I think signed with notre dame and was like SEE-YA...

Advertisement
Who exactly are we battling with for Boateng? His Rivals offer list doesn't look impressive.

School Interest Offer Visit Recruited by
Arizona Medium Offered None
Arizona St. Medium None Jackie Shipp
Boise St. Medium None
California Medium None
Cincinnati Medium Offered None
Iowa St. Medium Offered None

Memphis Medium None
Miami (FL) Medium Offered None
Middle Tenn. St. Medium Offered None

Mississippi Medium None
New Mexico Medium Offered None
N. Mexico St. Medium None
Northern Illinois Medium None
Oklahoma St. Medium None
Oregon Medium None
South Alabama Medium Offered None
South Florida Medium Offered None

Texas Medium None
USC Medium None
Utah St. Medium Offered None
West Virginia Medium Offered None

LATEST NEWS

His best offer besides us is Arizona.

dammit mane...

We're gonna lose out to UM admissions most likely.

Kid just got offered by Texas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back