Rivals has Jaquan Johnson a 3Star????

who cares. we know how good he is let the world sleep on him for now. they won't be able to soon.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure I remember reading something in the past that guys that enroll early get dropped down since they aren't available anymore.

Advertisement
who cares. we know how good he is let the world sleep on him for now. they won't be able to soon.
Lol let's hope it's not for the reason that I can't sleep after watching our current safeties and DBs

we have solid CB's scheme just isn't great to them. we are fine with Bush, he's a future NFLer. it's Dallas and Jamal i'm worried about.
Lol solid CB scheme..... Hahaha
Lol i didn't word that very well, what i meant was there is nothing wrong with our CB's. Our scheme isn't good for CB's what so ever.

Lol let's hope it's not for the reason that I can't sleep after watching our current safeties and DBs

we have solid CB's scheme just isn't great to them. we are fine with Bush, he's a future NFLer. it's Dallas and Jamal i'm worried about.

Jamal I've been saying as I have watched him since high school. This staff screwed up by not redshirting him his freshman year.

He is extremely athletic, fast, strong and an aggressive headhunter who does have ball skills.

This was technically his first real year getting his feet wet. He's a very raw player, he is always in position but needs some fine tuning in discipline and to improve his tackling form.

He improves his tackling form and teaches himself to stay more discipline in his assignment. The sky is the limit BUT

I have my doubts if this staff will develop him properly. He's the type of kid that anywhere else with a legitimate coaching and development would be a star by his redshirt freshman or redshirt sophomore year.

Anyone who had watched him in high school knows the type of player he can be, I hope and I pray he can reach it even with this staff.

Jamal I've been saying as I have watched him since high school. This staff screwed up by not redshirting him his freshman year.

He is extremely athletic, fast, strong and an aggressive headhunter who does have ball skills.

This was technically his first real year getting his feet wet. He's a very raw player, he is always in position but needs some fine tuning in discipline and to improve his tackling form.

He improves his tackling form and teaches himself to stay more discipline in his assignment. The sky is the limit BUT

I have my doubts if this staff will develop him properly. He's the type of kid that anywhere else with a legitimate coaching and development would be a star by his redshirt freshman or redshirt sophomore year.

Anyone who had watched him in high school knows the type of player he can be, I hope and I pray he can reach it even with this staff.
i completely agree, unfortunately i have no faith in Williams to develop Jamal. I always think back to when Jamal and Artie were visiting LSU and the coaches met them at the airport. imagine if Jamal and Artie went to LSU... the way they develop their DB's. The kids would be all americans no doubt in my mind.

Advertisement
I love Jaquan Johnson, because it'll be cool seeing someone with J. Johnson on the back of their jersey at Da U! :indecisiveness:

Rivals is auch a f*ckin joke, they brought Jaquan Johnson down to a 5.6 3-star rating... and have Jalen Julius now rated higher than him.... are u ****ing kidding me??? Jaquan is a 4 time All Dade first team defender and Killian had the Number 1 defense in Dade county because of him..... smh....WTF?!?

Not to mention he had a great week at the Army All American game practices shutting down guys

NFL GMs already licking their chops, thinking about how low they are going to be able to get this kid who they will turn in to a Pro Bowler.

Think about what you said Geo. Jamal Carter is not always in position, if he was, he would make plays. He needs more than fine tuning, he needs to study and learn how to play team football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back