Rivals has Jaquan Johnson a 3Star????

deerob305

Junior
Rivals is auch a f*ckin joke, they brought Jaquan Johnson down to a 5.6 3-star rating... and have Jalen Julius now rated higher than him.... are u ******* kidding me??? Jaquan is a 4 time All Dade first team defender and Killian had the Number 1 defense in Dade county because of him..... smh....WTF?!?

Not to mention he had a great week at the Army All American game practices shutting down guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well jaquan has some flaws, he isnt that fast and he is short, but his instincts and football IQ are throught the roof, im not so high on julius, all i see is a dude that has speed thats it, no way he should rated higher and there is no way quan should have dropped

Advertisement
people still pay attention to Rivals? 247 is way WAY more legitimate now and has been that way for a couple of years.

Tampatony. Looked into his position ranking on rivals. They bumped him down a lot. He is where the 3 stars would be in the athlete section.

I find it disrespectful as he did very well during the Army weekend.

I'm telling you. I've watched him for 4 years. I'm in shock right now.

Yes Jaquan is 5'10" but he has incredible instincts and football iq. He scans the field at a high level. I felt the rating he had on some sites was about accurate as the 8th best safety prospect only due to height as he is a better and more pure football player than the ones in front of him. (Derwin James is a freak though)

And I will mention that the forty he ran at the opening was a bad run. He usually tests out in the 4.5-4.6 range. He's not a burner but he is not slow at all.

Next time I see his coaches gonna get their opinion about it. Kind of ****es me off cause this is coming from an angle of someone who has seen him for years and grow as a player.

Last edited:
I know why, cuz these clowns base it off the actual play of the H.S - Army all american game. He supposedly gave up that long tD to that LSU wr commit etc..
F*cking Bozo's i tell you.. Quan is a legend in Dade county football period!

You don't accidentally trip and fall into 4 consecutive All-Dade selections at the highest classification (8A) by accident.

This just makes me laugh.

Advertisement
I know why, cuz these clowns base it off the actual play of the H.S - Army all american game. He supposedly gave up that long tD to that LSU wr commit etc..
F*cking Bozo's i tell you.. Quan is a legend in Dade county football period!

The D alignment for that play was so stupid, they played some weird underneath zone with no over the top safety that left scratching my head

Jaquan is a Cane, he will show out on Saturdays. Too much is put in these rating sites, they should disclose how they are rating kids, using a dart. How independent are they, how much do they really know? To much, particularly on this board, takes the number of stars as the be-all end all. Can they truly measure a kid's heart and soul? Does anyone know, I would like to learn and know how players are rated.

Advertisement
Jaquan is a Cane, he will show out on Saturdays. Too much is put in these rating sites, they should disclose how they are rating kids, using a dart. How independent are they, how much do they really know? To much, particularly on this board, takes the number of stars as the be-all end all. Can they truly measure a kid's heart and soul? Does anyone know, I would like to learn and know how players are rated.

And Sundays...

Advertisement
Back