**** Rivals giving the U zero chance....

Advertisement
“Surtain is a quiet kid and hard to read but the rumors regarding LSU have been there for so long that I have to think there’s something to it."

At least he isn't going by vibes.

“Surtain is a quiet kid and hard to read but the rumors regarding LSU have been there for so long that I have to think there’s something to it."

At least he isn't going by vibes.

Agree. I respect Ferman for his old fashioned way of using a stick to find water underground.

LSU is one season away from a dumpster fire. PS2 will be a Cane

Advertisement
And on Friday Ferman will try spinning a positive article title to get people to buy bull-**** intell. This clown has been doing this for years.

WillingCloudyAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gif

I'm not expecting all 4 but man what a pull that would be. It would take us to a top 2 class in my mind anyway. We're really loading up, it won't be long before we're a top 5 team year in year out with this kind of recruiting in South Florida.

Finish strong this year and clean up in 19 and we'll be fighting for that top spot, I think everyone in the country knows it now. If they don't they will in two years! When we go on the road we'll win the games that we couldn't this year. Miami is coming you can bet on that!

Advertisement
Things lookin pretty bleak huh?

What’s bleak is how a nole fan cheats to win a a youth soccer game by not having lesser players show up....and then spends all of his time on a Cane website-

That’s some bleak *** chit. Congrats!

Advertisement
Just to be clear, those Rivals articles are quotes and comments by Mike Farrell. Nothing from Ferman/Shodell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back