Rivals Camp Series Miami: Speed to burn

in other new news Jacques Patrick will be at Miami's scrimmage on Saturday and Dalvin Cook is supposed to visit UF next week

While everyone is calling for Cook, to compliment Yearby... I really like this Jacques Patrick kid. Kid isn't the fastest, or quickest, but he has great vision, and is a very powerful runner, with good speed for hsi size; we could use a guy like him. More of a pure runner than Edwards, IMO.

Advertisement
in other new news Jacques Patrick will be at Miami's scrimmage on Saturday and Dalvin Cook is supposed to visit UF next week

While everyone is calling for Cook, to compliment Yearby... I really like this Jacques Patrick kid. Kid isn't the fastest, or quickest, but he has great vision, and is a very powerful runner, with good speed for hsi size; we could use a guy like him. More of a pure runner than Edwards, IMO.

I think most of you Miami fans want Jordan Scarlett which is fine the Gator will take Patrick. Hurlie Brown is doing a nice job recruiting Patrick and others in the 2015 class.

I think most of you Miami fans want Jordan Scarlett which is fine the Gator will take Patrick. Hurlie Brown is doing a nice job recruiting Patrick and others in the 2015 class.

yeah personally i like scarlett more and think he's just more realistic, i mean obviously id take both, but i highly doubt we get patrick, i just hope scarlett isn't butthurt about our refusal to recruit university school kids

yeah personally i like scarlett more and think he's just more realistic, i mean obviously id take both, but i highly doubt we get patrick, i just hope scarlett isn't butthurt about our refusal to recruit university school kids
that staff hates FSU with a passion and Scarlett said he wanted to stay in state so Miami should be good but we all know kids change their minds

Advertisement

that staff hates FSU with a passion and Scarlett said he wanted to stay in state so Miami should be good but we all know kids change their minds

he like Bama too, says he's a big Trent Richardson fan

Scarlett is begging to go to UM from his tweets, to saying he wants to stay in state, to University School seemingly being a school that loves UM so the staff must and i mean mist make him a top top priority

Scarlett is begging to go to UM from his tweets, to saying he wants to stay in state, to University School seemingly being a school that loves UM so the staff must and i mean mist make him a top top priority

Lets see how much University School loves the U if we dont offer Quincy...

Last year we stopped recruiting Bain, didnt offer Cunningham, Skai was begging for an offer and didnt get one, and this year Quincy is doing the same. .....

Last year we stopped recruiting Bain, didnt offer Cunningham, Skai was begging for an offer and didnt get one, and this year Quincy is doing the same. .....

True, but also there was a reason for Bain because they switched him to guard. Cunningham swore to the end he had a schollie just we didnt show him that much interest since we wanted just 1 wr idk thats what i read. Skai was basically ****ed over by Matt Thomas let's just be real because of the lack of spots the staff was really careful and if Thomas had been real Skai would be here now so there's a good reason for each one. Now, Quincy i been reading and just my opinion he needs to be a safety or he will be a average to good cb i just dont think he has the speed but at safety can be a beast and the staff hasnt offered many safeties in state so that may be the reason he hasnt been offered but regardless he isnt done with his junior year of high school so this isnt a slap in the face to not have an offer right now

Advertisement
I wonder if Scarlett would still come to Miami if they sign Yearby as well as Cook/Michel. I'd respect the **** out of a kid who would commit to a school with a running back situation like Duke/Yearby/Cook or Michel.

True, but also there was a reason for Bain because they switched him to guard. Cunningham swore to the end he had a schollie just we didnt show him that much interest since we wanted just 1 wr idk thats what i read. Skai was basically ****ed over by Matt Thomas let's just be real because of the lack of spots the staff was really careful and if Thomas had been real Skai would be here now so there's a good reason for each one. Now, Quincy i been reading and just my opinion he needs to be a safety or he will be a average to good cb i just dont think he has the speed but at safety can be a beast and the staff hasnt offered many safeties in state so that may be the reason he hasnt been offered but regardless he isnt done with his junior year of high school so this isnt a slap in the face to not have an offer right now

The one I want us to offers yeargin, I'm already feeling he's this years skai Moore, I don't get why we haven't offered him though, considering its a down year for linebackers

The one I want us to offers yeargin, I'm already feeling he's this years skai Moore, I don't get why we haven't offered him though, considering its a down year for linebackers

Yeargin's bigger, faster and stronger then Skai, but Skai is a much MUCH better football player! I'd take Skai in heartbeat

But, I'd also offer Yeargin on upside alone

Yeargin's bigger, faster and stronger then Skai, but Skai is a much MUCH better football player! I'd take Skai in heartbeat

Skai was a big time player who idk how but got slept on by everybody till January it seemed now Yeargin with some coaching can be a beast that sky rockets up the rankings i think he gets offered at the summer camps the latest

Advertisement

dont understand why Miami hasnt offered Yeargin

Maybe we are waiting to see how that Frank Newman plays? And that is why the offer is not out there yet? Dont know.....

Advertisement
Back