Rivals article (paraphrased) - Recruitment prediction

DragonCane

Freshman
A rivals article:

I reference point number 6 where the writer (M. Farrell)) makes a prediction that Miami will finish it's recruiting class this year higher than FSU and Florida. Here is what he wrote (paraphrased)

Canes get the best in the state: Miami is involved with quite a few big names targets. Miami should be able to surpass Florida State and Florida in the team rankings. Florida will finish at number 2 in the state with Florida State finishing at number 3. Lots of work to still be done by all programs but Miami looks to be the top dog at this point.

What say you guys? Agree or Disagree?

I'm on board with this prediction. Lets make it happen.

Advertisement
Here is an interesting picture...Wonder if the kid is massively trolling us. This was taken during the Lakeland award ceremony.

8901853.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a crazy prediction. If Miami gets Haselwood and Stevenson and FSU loses Howell and Hunter, the classes will be ranked pretty much the same at this point.

But if UF adds Zipperer and Summerall to what they have now, they'll shoot up to the mid-teens. Miami and FSU will probably head into the February NSD around 20th or so.

Not a crazy prediction. If Miami gets Haselwood and Stevenson and FSU loses Howell and Hunter, the classes will be ranked pretty much the same at this point.

But if UF adds Zipperer and Summerall to what they have now, they'll shoot up to the mid-teens. Miami and FSU will probably head into the February NSD around 20th or so.
I don’t see how we beat UF if they get the Lakeland duo. However with that FSU will loose in the next month and a half I can see us passing them.

A rivals article:

I reference point number 6 where the writer (M. Farrell)) makes a prediction that Miami will finish it's recruiting class this year higher than FSU and Florida. Here is what he wrote (paraphrased)

Canes get the best in the state: Miami is involved with quite a few big names targets. Miami should be able to surpass Florida State and Florida in the team rankings. Florida will finish at number 2 in the state with Florida State finishing at number 3. Lots of work to still be done by all programs but Miami looks to be the top dog at this point.

What say you guys? Agree or Disagree?

I'm on board with this prediction. Lets make it happen.

Right but he also had us not getting Stevenson or Haslewood so not sure how that would work

Advertisement
I don’t see how we beat UF if they get the Lakeland duo. However with that FSU will loose in the next month and a half I can see us passing them.

He meant at the end of the early signing day and the all-star games. Basically once the dust settles on the next 3 days plus the kids who enroll early. I think Miami can and should be pretty much neck and neck will both programs after the EEs get into school. But Haselwood, Stevenson, and Bogle are musts for that to happen.

the issue is even if we get TS, Bogle, and JH, I feel the evan neal miss trumps getting those guys
our BIGGEST need is oline and specifically tackle and we are striking out left and right and flipping duded that weigh 200 lbs
rankings mean nothing when your needs are not met correctly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back