rivals another late signee maybe

Advertisement
We already have plenty TE's, coach Golden just went on WQAM yesterday saying that TE has turned from a weakness to a strength. We don't need this guy

You know he's going to play TE here? Any chance a guy with those measurables and ability to gain weight quickly could wind up playing on the DL?

Kid will grow into a JJ Watts type with a red shirt year. Remember JJ Watts started college as a TE at Central Michigan as a walk on then transfered to wisconson where he sat out a year then came back to be a monster DE. The only thing i would question is Centers toughness, since he avoided playing football, he may not like contact but after a redshirt year that can determined. But i like the raw athletic ablility as a TE so if in a few years if it doesn't work out switch him to Def.

Go Canes

There are no words...none.

Since this kid has never played football you can bring him in and mold him to what you want. If it works out, great, if it doesnt, he transfers. I'd rather have a body than space.

We already have plenty TE's, coach Golden just went on WQAM yesterday saying that TE has turned from a weakness to a strength. We don't need this guy

You know he's going to play TE here? Any chance a guy with those measurables and ability to gain weight quickly could wind up playing on the DL?

None, the gurus already determined his career path from the hours of leg work they have put in scouting him.

Advertisement
Not sure what we are suppose to learn about his "ability"... his tape is just him jogging through routes... He looks like a project at OL at best

Maybe you can send AG a note reminding him of that, hopefully he drop this foolish idea of bringing in this "project" recruit. He would probably send you a thank you letter later. He needs smart fans like you to keep him from making suicidal mistakes like that.

if he comes, you gotta think OL all the way.

That kid is stiff as **** and has no explosion. Can't see TE in his future.

Advertisement
Kid will grow into a JJ Watts type with a red shirt year. Remember JJ Watts started college as a TE at Central Michigan as a walk on then transfered to wisconson where he sat out a year then came back to be a monster DE. The only thing i would question is Centers toughness, since he avoided playing football, he may not like contact but after a redshirt year that can determined. But i like the raw athletic ablility as a TE so if in a few years if it doesn't work out switch him to Def.

Go Canes

He's on that Courtel Jenkins high..Ride the wave Brah!

Go Canes

He's on that Courtel Jenkins high..Ride the wave Brah!

Nope just saying options incase this dude gets stone hands when he gets hit. Which in that case would mean flipping him to DE.

GO Canes

JJ Watt is a freak of nature and a once a decade talent. Every tall, semi athletic whiteguy is not him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back