Rivals 5 star camp

Advertisement
Wow. What does that tell us about the state of college football in the state of Florida?

giphy.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
The bag just got bigger off that 40
#1 Keele ain't got no interest in a bag. He just wants to win and play with people with the same mindset.
#2 if keele was chasing bags it would already be HUGE. Been the #1 or 2 db for years and theres never been a doubt. Kid is Patrick Peterson but even more physical.

Newberg said(take it with a grain of salt) that harris might not even have the credits to reclassify he is only doing it cause he will be too old to play next year. hope he comes back here since he isn't a take for bama/Clemson.
If you think hes not a take for anyone in the country God bless you.

Advertisement
Flowe is talented no doubt, but that kid’s mindset is what this team needs. He wanted that specific matchup, adjusted his spot in line to challenge whoever that RB was, and put that kid on his ***. There’s that dog we all want for this program.
There are a lot of kids I know down here that have the same exact mindset that you would **** your pants if we took them because of where they are ranked. Be honest with yourself you want him because he’s the best in the country.

There are a lot of kids I know down here that have the same exact mindset that you would **** your pants if we took them because of where they are ranked. Be honest with yourself you want him because he’s the best in the country.

Don’t get this twisted. Yes, he’s the best OLB in the country and his talent is a must especially since he physically would be able to contribute early. My point though was talent aside what he demonstrated in that clip is a mindset this program needs. He is a willing competitor.

There are plenty of players across the nation who want to compete or say they want to, but they are either all talk or don’t have the ability to back it up.

Regarding stars and ranking, I don’t care about what some site ranks a player. I much prefer the coaching staff to follow their evals. Go through my limited post count, I’ve never complained about a kid’s star count...that stuff isn’t all that important.

Rivals on Mookie Cooper:

This award goes to a smaller player who makes the biggest impact. This year it was
Mookie Cooper, as he was very hard to check in one-on-ones and had a nice impact in the 7-on-7. Cooper may be small, but he’s sneaky strong and gets separation easily. Whoever lands him will be getting an instant-impact guy.

Rivals on Mookie Cooper:

This award goes to a smaller player who makes the biggest impact. This year it was
Mookie Cooper, as he was very hard to check in one-on-ones and had a nice impact in the 7-on-7. Cooper may be small, but he’s sneaky strong and gets separation easily. Whoever lands him will be getting an instant-impact guy.
Jeff Thomas 2.0. It's a shame we aren't on him hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeff Thomas 2.0. It's a shame we aren't on him hard.
Not a good comparison in my opinion. Jeff thomas is built to play both inside and outside at 5'11 175. Cooper can pretty much only play slot and is built like and rb at 5'8 195. Jeff was also more polished at this stage.

Not a good comparison in my opinion. Jeff thomas is built to play both inside and outside at 5'11 175. Cooper can pretty much only play slot and is built like and rb at 5'8 195. Jeff was also more polished at this stage.
Jeff Thomas is 5’10 but as you said he definitely is built to play outside and inside

Advertisement
Back