RIVALS 250

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke was ranked lower about this point last year (relative). This going to probably change quite a bit.

Hope we can get the 2 Booker T kids, Thomas and Kirkland.

Also, looks like Plant as an OT, Rickey Klepal. Not sure we've talked about him.

Advertisement
Kermit has been committed to us forever, hence he will keep his ranking. Especially on Rivals. I'd rather he stays that way because all it takes for him to go up a star is to schedule a visit to FSU and say he loved it.

Fastest guy in the class of 2013 and he can't crack the top 250 he isnt only fast but he is a good football player too.. But who cares what he is ranked.. As long as he stays committed

Advertisement
Mackenro is bigger and plays the box a lot better. Mackensie has him in coverage though quite clearly. I think Mackenro could develop into a pretty **** good safety or Charles Woodson(packers version) type hybrid defensive back who lines up all over the field taking on different roles. I REALLY hope we can land him.

Advertisement
Still no Kermit

I was never expecting Kermit in the top 250, I think there's a good chance he stays a 3 star.

Deserves to be a 4 star. Be hard pressed to find a more electric player in state this year. Bracy was a 4 star and Kermit is better. Looks much more natural with the ball in his hands.
and he's a 4.3 guy....lawd knows that's all thats needed

You are really carrying this as far as you can. If you can find any thing posted where i said that speed is all that's necessary to be a good player let the board see it.

Advertisement
Back