Rivals 250 2016

Advertisement
Agreed. Most of these scouts hardly know the 2015 guys let alone knowing the 2016 prospects. They are basing this off of sophomore film. I remember ESPN had George Campbell as the #1 WR in the country and Devante Phillips was a top 15 OVERALL player last summer among other head scratching rankings. So you will drive yourself crazy following rankings this early. We all know guys like Snelson, Bruce, Mullins, Allison, and Quarterman will all be top 75 guys when its all said and done.

Advertisement
Agreed. Most of these scouts hardly know the 2015 guys let alone knowing the 2016 prospects. They are basing this off of sophomore film. I remember ESPN had George Campbell as the #1 WR in the country and Devante Phillips was a top 15 OVERALL player last summer among other head scratching rankings. So you will drive yourself crazy following rankings this early. We all know guys like Snelson, Bruce, Mullins, Allison, and Quarterman will all be top 75 guys when its all said and done.

I think Mullins is gonna be the one that blows up in the rankings. If his momma didnt lie and he is already 6'2 177, awww lawwddd....

I think Mullins is gonna be the one that blows up in the rankings. If his momma didnt lie and he is already 6'2 177, awww lawwddd....

If it's true. Amazing. But he looks on a good day 6'0" add the dreads in for some height if you will.

But that's the thing with receivers. Don't need them to be 6'3+ to be good ones.

****, Reggie was 6'0" and Santana barely 5'10"

Lamar Thomas was about 6'0-6'1

Coley 6'1"

Could name many more good ones that were about 6'0" and under.

Feel sometimes people buy too much into a receivers height.

Give me good hands, speed, and moves.

Yeah it's nice to have skyscrapers. But you can never have enough guys who could cut up the field in one move, more shiftier and faster too.

Can't lie though. We have one on our roster that I think if he reaches his full potential will be a nightmare in Herb Waters. Shown some flashes but want him to be consistent.

About 6'2"-6'3" with legit 4.3-4.4 speed. He needs to bulk up, but his ceiling is big time. Even since high school, lot of people who follow canes football know his potential.

I love Coleys game, but you really gotta watch out for Waters.

Last edited:
Speaking about Waters. Looks like he did bulk. From recent pictures and apparently he's over 200 now.

If the added strength translates. Watch out.

Can't wait for Coley to continue bulking too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back