Rivalry games today..

Oklahoma State really choked against BYU and now Oklahoma goes to the Big 12 Championship game vs Texas...

Advertisement
I've always been lukewarm about Rivalry week 'cos we get shunted with random teams this week. Our rivals play each other.

I can’t believe Bama is allowing Auburn to play a single wing offense with next to no threat of the pass. Unreal . This game has a deja vu feel if the last couple games at Auburn

I can’t believe Bama is allowing Auburn to play a single wing offense with next to no threat of the pass. Unreal . This game has a deja vu feel if the last couple games at Auburn
they have almost 300 yards rushing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NCST wins and ends up 9-3

NC State the hottest ACC team right now. They finished real strong winning 5 in a row to end the season. This never happens to us!! We instead lose 3 in a row.....again!!!!! Ga Tech had a gooddecent turnaround season too after a slow start

Advertisement
NC State the hottest ACC team right now. They finished real strong winning 5 in a row to end the season. This never happens to us!! We instead lose 3 in a row.....again!!!!! Ga Tech had a gooddecent turnaround season too after a slow start
Miami played a tough schedule this year.

Mario has drawn about a tough a 2 year ACC conference schedule as you can in the ACC.

Last year he got

11 win Clemson
10 win FSU
9 win Duke
9 win Pittsburgh
9 win North Carolina

This year he drew:

12 win FSU
10 win Louisville
9 win N. C. State
8 win Clemson
8 win UNC

Yes he needs to do better just making an observation.

Advertisement
I wish we would play ND every year on rivalry week

I don’t understand what those cowards get out of playing Stanford every year? I know they recruit California hard but most if not all of there California recruits come from Southern California.

They also f’k USC-UCLA and the Stanford-Cal games by making them be paid a week early.

Miami played a tough schedule this year.

Mario has drawn about a tough a 2 year ACC conference schedule as you can in the ACC.

Last year he got

11 win Clemson
10 win FSU
9 win Duke
9 win Pittsburgh
9 win North Carolina

This year he drew:

12 win FSU
10 win Louisville
9 win N. C. State
8 win Clemson
8 win UNC

Yes he needs to do better just making an observation.

From what I remember cause earlier in the season I looked up everybody ACC schedule and Miami had the 2nd toughest ACC schedule. Only Clemson had a tougher one then us. Miami, Clemson and I forget who else had 1 extra road ACC game compared to some of the others in the ACC.

@OrangeBowlMagic upon opening -5.5, sharp money flew in on Louisville all morning/afternoon to push it down to -3.5. I'm sure you know this but next step is crossing that 3 threshold, or the reverse movement crossing 4.

Worth noting not only is it 3.5 now, but the juice is on Louisville's side.

Advertisement
Back