Rivalry Game Eve Late Night, Now pre-game drunk thread

AFCane11

Junior
Not for the weak hearted drinkers. I'm drunk as **** already for tomorrow's game RIGHT NOW. Just for those who r on the same mind state and level. Topic and comments are free game. LETS GO CANES BEAT THAT FSU ***!!:neonu::crown pour:

EDIT: Drinking and bouncing off walls, can't wait!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am with ya (13 deep at the moment). Tomorrow I'll be in the eye of the storm, enveloping 3 FSU haters from about 5 PM onward. Don't worry I'll be serving orange and green marinated pork shops (oranges + limes and many other ingredients) with a special lucky canes brew to my unsuspecting guests. Like another poster said in another thread, I want this more than anything. I have never seen FSU so ****y. Pride comes before the fall.

Not for the weak hearted drinkers. I'm drunk as **** already for tomorrow's game RIGHT NOW. Just for those who r on the same mind state and level. Topic and comments are free game. LETS GO CANES BEAT THAT FSU ***!!:neonu::crownpour:

In relation to canes football I meant. The rest of the world don't exist to me until after tomorrow's game.

Advertisement
I am making mental notes of all the talking heads ragging on the Canes so that when the unthinkable (in their minds) happens I can explode their twitter. Sadly unthinkable to them means we cover the spread. I think if we win their head will explode, LIVE ON TV!

Disclaimer: Unless u say something stupid/kill my vibe err body on this thread getting liked or repped. Pour me anotha bartender. :crownpour::stormwarning:

I wanna see ole boy **** getting drilled all game!!! I wish ST was playing just one blitz up the gut and plant his ***

Q: What's the difference between Jameis Winston and a Famous Amos cookie?
A: I don't like Jameis Winston.

Red shirt freshman? By the end of the game he'll be a brown underpants senior.

Southern skies and sky blue water etc

Advertisement
Q: What's the difference between Jameis Winston and a Famous Amos cookie?
A: I don't like Jameis Winston.

Red shirt freshman? By the end of the game he'll be a brown underpants senior.

Southern skies and sky blue water etc

**** that dude .... We'll bring him back to earth ole boy been in the clouds playing BCs and marylands

Come on my green and orange CIS FAM, gotta be more of ya other dwreck27 still awake. LETS GET THIS **** TALKIN ROCKIN!!

Advertisement
**** fsu. muther**** fsu. :crownpour: **** tomahawk nation. muther**** warchant. :crownpour: **** ****. muther**** northrup and that ***** thomas. :crownpour: **** fsu fans. muther**** muther****ers coming on this board like they're CANES and really fsu fans! :crownpour:

5>2 **** everything fsu. Here's to the wide right crew!! :crownpour:

A little late to this but I'm drunk now if that counts. 9 more hours until we see the dumbest fan base in the history of sports look stunned on nation tv

Advertisement
**** fsu. muther**** fsu. :crownpour: **** tomahawk nation. muther**** warchant. :crownpour: **** ****. muther**** northrup and that **** thomas. :crownpour: **** fsu fans. muther**** muther****ers coming on this board like they're CANES and really fsu fans! :crownpour:

5>2 **** everything fsu. Here's to the wide right crew!! :crownpour:

+ U sir get it.

Advertisement
Back