Rivalry game always makes me nervous...

Advertisement
I know I am in the minority, but the the flying purses have nothing to lose! We cant let them jump out early, whether it be through something like a pick 6, fluke play etc... We need to throttle them early! If we start slow this will go down to the wire IMO.

6841F1F3-B44E-4160-86C8-2DD1A52E133C.gif

We Roll!!!!

I know I am in the minority, but the the flying purses have nothing to lose! We cant let them jump out early, whether it be through something like a pick 6, fluke play etc... We need to throttle them early! If we start slow this will go down to the wire IMO.

i agree, we should've won big last year but they kept it close because 1. rosier was pretty inaccurate and 2. they had nothing to lose last year either.

We've gotta eat their souls early on the way we did to UNC

Advertisement
We rolling all the way to the bank! With our raucous crowd that will spur the lads on to greatness tomorrow afternoon. Can’t wait to see us steam roll these ****’s!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Francois had a lot of Noles in the stand 2 years ago. He's getting no help this year.

We! Will! ROLL!!!

We should roll if we look at how each team is playing, but this is a rivalry game. it's rare that these games are a blowout. ****, even Al Golden kept a few of these games close, as hard as he tried to lose and how soft his defenses were.

Advertisement
Back