Rivalry Duster vs VT

It was good to see Slade have a strong finish to an outing. It’s not ideal in the short term, but we’ll reap the benefits of him getting ACC work next year.

I’m concerned with how poor Mixon has been this week. Unless Federman can be that efficient every night, we need him to get going again.

Agree. The submarine types can get in funks like that because it's so difficult to have consistently good control from that release point. But he's really tough on RH hitters when he is on, and he has atypical good velocity to go with it.

Advertisement
Not sure anyone appreciated the catch by Jenkins where he plowed into the wall full speed. That ball was hit well but the wind was blowing out and he had to track it down from very far away. Was one heckfire of a play.

Not sure anyone appreciated the catch by Jenkins where he plowed into the wall full speed. That ball was hit well but the wind was blowing out and he had to track it down from very far away. Was one heckfire of a play.
Jenkins responded extremely well after having the quickest and most significant demotion in years. His second half of the season has been a pleasant surprise.

Jenkins responded extremely well after having the quickest and most significant demotion in years. His second half of the season has been a pleasant surprise.
He did the same thing last year too. He and Sam Waardenburg need to get together, and figure out how to get going before half the season is gone.

Advertisement
We've had 8 base runners through 3 innings with only 1 run to show for it.

1-0 top of 4th

Last edited:
As good as Van Belle has been, we’re playing with fire with all these wasted baserunners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice inning by Van Belle besides that one pitch that got away. He's only at 77 pitches I believe. I send him out for the 8th but have Federman and Veliz warming up. First sign of trouble yank him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back