Rival sites

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Any of yall know rivals' blog sites that are similar/equivalent to this? Wanna read what they're sayin, would be much appreciated!

Advertisement
Any of yall know rivals' blog sites that are similar/equivalent to this? Wanna read what they're sayin, would be much appreciated!
FSU, UF, Coastal teams, other teams on schedule, etc..

I've always thought about that as well to see if information on our end agrees to information on another site for a kid. Or just to check in on the state of the program for our rivals. My guess is no one offers the content and board for free like @CanesInSight

Advertisement
There is some info on secrant for the sec teams. Irishenvy wasnt too bad back in the days, dont know now.
Volnation is always giving me a good laugh about UT!
There is gator country for UF.

Never really found one for FSU!

Advertisement
There is some info on secrant for the sec teams. Irishenvy wasnt too bad back in the days, dont know now.
Volnation is always giving me a good laugh about UT!
There is gator country for UF.

Never really found one for FSU!
Huge thanks

Advertisement
There are sites..... But the Opie sounds like he would troll. Trolls anywhere are a piece of SHOT.

Advertisement
The best football boards IMHO are ones that are mixed. The only problem with that and a lot of posters here have is they can't have an open discussion. That isn't unique to sports, but I typically welcome opposing viewpoints as it makes you look at things from a different perspective.

Advertisement
Back