Rising Star Ishmael Enjoys Junior Day

View as article
He got caught from behind way too many times for my liking.

He's good but not the cream of the crop as far as South FL WRs go. We can do better.

Advertisement
hes had **** 2 or 3 brothers go on to play div 1 ball. I think @ UCF and Western Michigan. He's a kid you evaluate through out...will be a solid get.

He's good but not the cream of the crop as far as South FL WRs go. We can do better.

He's basically Allen Hurns. Nice reliable WR that will produce.

I think hes faster than you guys are making him out to be. ALmost every ball he caught was under thrown. Hard to get YAC when you have to come back for every catch.

Is it me, or does this guy remind you of Andre Johnson? Big, ability to catch in traffic, break it open. Plenty of room to get there.. but looks good

I think hes faster than you guys are making him out to be. ALmost every ball he caught was under thrown. Hard to get YAC when you have to come back for every catch.

Advertisement
Is it me, or does this guy remind you of Andre Johnson? Big, ability to catch in traffic, break it open. Plenty of room to get there.. but looks good

I was thinking more Calvin Johnson

Kid looks prety polished for just being a junior. Knows how to sit down in the open spot of the zone. When the QB breaks the pocket he went downfield.

I didn't think he was slow at all. Nobody was catching him on his way to the endzone all those times.

He has really good ball skills too. Goes up there and gets it.

I am sold.

Advertisement

I was thinking more Calvin Johnson

With Jerry Rice flavors.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. His quarterback under throws a majority of the passes .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back