Rise and Shine Hurricanes, time to build a Championship Team!

Advertisement
Most interesting and important spring practice in a decade. Can't remember the last time we had a season with so much riding on a starting QB battle.

It is exciting to have a QB who finally got us to ACC title game and a major bowl again, with several promising backups who might be better. I expect Rosier to start the season with Mark working on getting the others into games to see how they play in real time. I doubt he is as eager to bench a 10 win QB as some of us are.

That said, the defense side is the most important. We cannot continue to let 4th rate QBs look like All pros. Manny has to up his game. I love our D but they have to grind chump into dust not like them shine. If we wasn’t a NC, the defense has to take us there. With the exception of the first one, all our title came from the D, with the offense causing us to lose a couple.

Advertisement
This can be a real break through season.

A season that will show IF the U is really back or if we're still in the background waiting with all the other pretenders.

Last year's performance at QB won't cut it this year. We've got to get better there and in other areas if we want to truly excel.

How well we'll do this season beyond coasting to 9-10 wins all depends on how well our QB performs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back