Rique to the Bears

Screenshot_20230429-113256.jpg

Y'all clowned this dude a lot but he would have been our 2nd highest draft pick this year. Our player development before Cristobal has been suspect. That includes our Dline with Simpson and Kool. GR15 AND JP15 would have been top picks any where

Advertisement
View attachment 237010
Y'all clowned this dude a lot but he would have been our 2nd highest draft pick this year. Our player development before Cristobal has been suspect. That includes our Dline with Simpson and Kool. GR15 AND JP15 would have been top picks any where

Are you really beatin' your chest over 9 career sacks in 5 years?...is that what we're doing now?...LOL

He wouldn't have played over what we had when Kuligowski & Simpson were here, h e l l, Joe Jackson had as many sacks in 18' as Johnson had in His career LOL.

Lastly, can't speak for Simpson, but Kuligowski's units performed, period.

Advertisement
Chicago bear fan here. Absolutely love the pick. Think it is actually a perfect spot and fit for him. The secondary is really taking form and we can let him play to his strengths. He can be aggressive and press at the LOS with Eddie Jackson or brisker help. Eberflus loves to let the corners press and force inside (def a strength for tyrique). He fits the mold of what Eberflus wants.

Perfect fit!
Bear down!

Are you really beatin' your chest over 9 career sacks in 5 years?...is that what we're doing now?...LOL

He wouldn't have played over what we had when Kuligowski & Simpson were here, h e l l, Joe Jackson had as many sacks in 18' as Johnson had in His career LOL.

Not beating my chest at all. Simply pointing this dude left because we played Garvin over him his freshman year. Regardless of stats he was drafted much higher

Not beating my chest at all. Simply pointing this dude left because we played Garvin over him his freshman year. Regardless of stats he was drafted much higher

This was the biggest reason DJ left. IDK who its on but DJ and Kul just couldnt get along

Advertisement
Everyone trying to give Addae credit wherever they can. I'm sure Kam's unteachable ball hawk skills were taught to him by Addae according to them.
Article to follow for the 2024 Draft… you’re going to look like Nostradamus.

Remember I told you this 😂

View attachment 237010
Didn't clown him but he was on the third unit behind a very deep DL in 2017. He left after that year.

Advertisement
View attachment 237010
In GR15 defense opting out costed him money and in JP15 defense he had long term health concerns and gave one Goodyear of production...2 bad examples but Kool was a great coach who HATED recruiting...

When asked was this fastest practices he’s ever been apart of, Tyrique said…well, I did go to Georgia. 👀👀

Then asked about how did Miami prepare him for this moment, Tyrique said since he’s been apart of 2 different coaching staffs at Miami, it allowed him to see how different coaches coach, so it prepared him to come learn under a new staff. 👀👀

Last edited:
Advertisement
When asked was this fastest practices he’s ever been apart of, Tyrique said…well, I did go to Georgia. 👀👀

Then asked about how did Miami prepare him for this moment, Tyrique said since he’s been apart of 2 different coaching staffs at Miami, it allowed him to see how different coaches coach, so it prepared him to come learn under a new staff. 👀👀
Come on Rique. You didn't understand the assignment my boy. Smh. GA basically said you weren't a CB. UM gave you the opportunity to shine at CB. Ph**k GA and give us that pub all day everyday. Sheesh lol

Resident Bears fan checking in. Normally wouldn’t post like this but figured some of you guys might appreciate it. Seems like Rique is already getting lots of love from Chicago media and coaches. Hopefully he can slide in as our CB2.

Tyrique did well at his first practice, Tyler Scott is a 4.29 guy too.

"However, it was two other names that seemed to steal the show. They were cornerbacks Tyrique Stevenson and Terell Smith. Stevenson had a good day all around but seemed to take extra pleasure in bullying fellow draft pick Tyler Scott according to Josh Schrock of NBC Sports Chicago."

“CORNERBACK TYRIQUE STEVENSON WAS BILLED AS A TALL, LONG, AND PHYSICAL PRESS-MAN CORNER COMING OUT OF MIAMI. HE LIVED UP TO THE BILLING ON DAY 1.
STEVENSON LINED UP AGAINST SPEEDY FOURTH-ROUND ROOKIE TYLER SCOTT SEVERAL TIMES ON FRIDAY AND BLANKETED THE CINCINNATI PRODUCT…
…STEVENSON LINED UP AGAINST SCOTT FOUR TIMES (BY MY COUNT). IF IT WERE A BOXING MATCH, STEVENSON WOULD HAVE WON BY KNOCKOUT.”

Advertisement
Back