RIP Tray Walker

Crushing crushing news.

Is this sarcasim? If not, how is this crushing news? This rider did alot of stuff wrong and contributed to his death in a big way. Crushing news would be the poor chick gunned down in San Fran by an illegal who Obama refuses to deport out of the U.S.....that fits the definition of crushing.
Dude you have no idea about what happened because the police don't even know what happened yet so stfu

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crushing crushing news.

Is this sarcasim? If not, how is this crushing news? This rider did alot of stuff wrong and contributed to his death in a big way. Crushing news would be the poor chick gunned down in San Fran by an illegal who Obama refuses to deport out of the U.S.....that fits the definition of crushing.

STFU. Not at all the appropriate time to push your political agenda. RIP young man.

Not sure why this inbred was unbanned.
He/she/it is not even a Canes fan.

I don't get it either. Just look at his posts - they are all anti-miami.

Crushing crushing news.

STFU. Not at all the appropriate time to push your political agenda. RIP young man.

I don't get it either. Just look at his posts - they are all anti-miami.

Can you please tell me how this post is anti Miami? Other than the fact he is from Miami. I'm not a rah rah guy who gets overly emotional about anything Miami related. You guys seem to think that everybody on here needs to share your ideas and thoughts or they are not worthy of being on this board. Maybe rioting at a Trump rally because they dont share your ideas would be a better fit for certain posters on here.

Crushing crushing news.

I'm not a Cane fan because I don't believe this was crushing news? Or because I don't give two shts about the Law School at Miami? You guys seem to have a real problem with posters who don't walk step in step with your thoughts. You better toughen up Corky or life is going to get really tough for you.

Crushing crushing news.

Dude you have no idea about what happened because the police don't even know what happened yet so stfu

The funny thing is that DC Licks Dogs' Nuts is a police officer.

Advertisement
Crushing crushing news.

He is?
I know his type.
He was probably a punk in high school.
Hence his attempt at being the internet tough guy.
He probably had his **** pushed in as a teenager, perhaps even had no
girlfriends and if he did she probably left him for a black dude.
Take away his badge and get up on his grill and he probably soils his blue pants.
It's folks like him who give real cops a bad name.
Mods,,get this nonCane bigot off this board.

Crushing crushing news.

if that's true he should know better than to jump to conclusions and say the rider is at fault. It's called an accident for a reason.

Crushing crushing news.

No sarcasm. I'm completely destroyed over the death of a guy I had never heard of until reading this thread. They don't call me Mr. Empathy for no reason. I feel strangers' pain as if it's my own.

Crushing crushing news.

That's kind of "prickey" of you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back