RIP Tray Walker

Advertisement
This is why you wear helmets guys and look both ways for bikers...tbh I read head injuries yesterday and being that I'm trying to become a firefighter/paramedic and working for a ambulance company I knew it was bad. Hemorrhage and ICP are almost always common in these situations and even if he would've recovered there was a high chance he never would've been the same mentally. Always terrible news to hear

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're looking for a Patriots player who was apparently with him that night, but they didn't say who. I was trying to figure out Miami or NW connection with any of them but didn't see anything.

Advertisement
The woman he hit may have been completely blameless, but in a city of texting, thoughtless drivers it's even more insane to ride a motorcycle without a helmet.
Terribly sad!

From Texas Southern to the NFL, the guy put in the work to get there. Sad, but it happens all the time. I understand the fun factor of bikes, but there's just too many stories like this out there for me to ever justify buying one.

They're looking for a Patriots player who was apparently with him that night, but they didn't say who. I was trying to figure out Miami or NW connection with any of them but didn't see anything.

Kembrell Thompkins came to mind

Advertisement
i think he went to MNW for a year...he was orriginally an Miami Edison kid..he's from Lil Haiti.

Dude earned his way to the league from TSU...just a bad deal....that "BIKE LIFE" sh*t got them wilding out....and its real dark in the area where the accident occured i use to live over there...no light son the bike..no helmet...tragedy waiting to happen

Crushing crushing news.

Is this sarcasim? If not, how is this crushing news? This rider did alot of stuff wrong and contributed to his death in a big way. Crushing news would be the poor chick gunned down in San Fran by an illegal who Obama refuses to deport out of the U.S.....that fits the definition of crushing.

Crushing crushing news.

Is this sarcasim? If not, how is this crushing news? This rider did alot of stuff wrong and contributed to his death in a big way. Crushing news would be the poor chick gunned down in San Fran by an illegal who Obama refuses to deport out of the U.S.....that fits the definition of crushing.

STFU. Not at all the appropriate time to push your political agenda. RIP young man.

Crushing crushing news.

STFU. Not at all the appropriate time to push your political agenda. RIP young man.

Not sure why this inbred was unbanned.
He/she/it is not even a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Back