RIP Taylor Timmons

I grew up in Cape Coral...Played at NFM...Dude got all upset because I was off by a yr...smh....Atleast I saw him play in HS...
He's the 3rd best RB I saw play in Lee County...Only Johnny Wright (Cypress Lake)
And Noel Devine (NFM) were better...
No love for E.G. at Mariner? Even though he was a gaytor, he was Mr. Football in the state. We were in the same grade but I was at Cape. Dude was impossible to tackle if you hit him above his knees.

Advertisement
No love for E.G. at Mariner? Even though he was a gaytor, he was Mr. Football in the state. We were in the same grade but I was at Cape. Dude was impossible to tackle if you hit him above his knees.
My Man...there was no HS in Cape growing up...Cape High opened in 79...I graduated in 78....F-Graham....Jammi German was the (Inaugural) 1st Mr Football ever...F anything or anyone in ref to UF.....including Teddy Dupay....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe to you....Most puzzys like to hit and run like that...nit pick a post...and make a big deal over something minor...F him....

LOL how is it nitpicking? You literally said the guy murdered someone after his freshman year of college. And the facts were it didn't happen until after his time at Miami. That's not nitpicking, that's correcting something you were miles off on.

Advertisement
There was no Star System in the 70s...or Mr Football....Otherwise Taylor would have Won it...Noel Devine was alot better than Graham in HS....You should know better than to ask someone on this sight to show love for a Gator....

LOL how is it nitpicking? You literally said the guy murdered someone after his freshman year of college. And the facts were it didn't happen until after his time at Miami. That's not nitpicking, that's correcting something you were miles off on.
Not a big deal...and the Murder happened while he was still at UM...Came home on Spring Break....

I won't even show Deion Sanders any Love...and he played at NFM...but I'll show Warren Williams (RB at NFM & UM) Love all day then some...

Advertisement
There was no Star System in the 70s...or Mr Football....Otherwise Taylor would have Won it...Noel Devine was alot better than Graham in HS....You should know better than to ask someone on this sight to show love for a Gator....
I grew up with the guy. Bust his balls a lot for being a Gator and tell him I prefer to think of him as a Buccaneer. You can't say he was not a GREAT H.S. running back. I watched Noel Devine several times at North, he was lightning in a bottle but you can't really compare the two. Completely different in every way. After College, one kept it together and had an NFL career and the other couldn't handle mini camp criticism and went on to a short career robbing banks. (allegedly) but he did.

Advertisement
I grew up with the guy. Bust his balls a lot for being a Gator and tell him I prefer to think of him as a Buccaneer. You can't say he was not a GREAT H.S. running back. I watched Noel Devine several times at North, he was lightning in a bottle but you can't really compare the two. Completely different in every way. After College, one kept it together and had an NFL career and the other couldn't handle mini camp criticism and went on to a short career robbing banks. (allegedly) but he did.
I watched Noel...Watch his HS Film...Top 5 in Florida's history. Noel lived in Cape Coral...had a kid at a young age...Deion tryed to mentor him...even taking him to live in Texas with him....Didnt help...Again...I couldn't care less about ANY Gator whatsoever, whether its HS...CFB..or Pros...

I watched Noel...Watch his HS Film...Top 5 in Florida's history. Noel lived in Cape Coral...had a kid at a young age...Deion tryed to mentor him...even taking him to live in Texas with him....Didnt help...Again...I couldn't care less about ANY Gator whatsoever, whether its HS...CFB..or Pros...
Noel Devine came from the absolute worst of family situations. Parents were junkies, one was murdered and the other died of aids. Had 2 or 3 kids by Jr. year of H.S. if I remember right. For all the talent, kid has some serious skeletons and I feel bad for him.

@SWFLCane Thank God I left Cape Coral...Unfortunately, I'm here now visiting a 90yr old Aunt...I'm helping with the sale of her home.(Moving to a Convalescent Home in Sarasota) Lives on (Mohawk Pkwy)....That entire area was nothing but sticker fields in the 70s...Skyline...Pelican...Santa Barbara...etc...Lol...Only one Bridge (with a 10cent toll....Everest Pkwy and the Old Rose Gardens were the Party areas....Dont even know where I'm going anymore here...Lots of changes...

Noel Devine came from the absolute worst of family situations. Parents were junkies, one was murdered and the other died of aids. Had 2 or 3 kids by Jr. year of H.S. if I remember right. For all the talent, kid has some serious skeletons and I feel bad for him.
Yup...his HS Footage is All World...Deion tried his best....Kid ran from Texas in the middle of the night, and came back...Kudos for Deion in trying to help....

Advertisement
Back