Boxing RIP Marvin Hagler

Advertisement
supposedly Hank Arron was in good health and he also died after taking the covid vaccine. I am going to wait until more people use themselves as lab rats and if it seems safe I might decide to take it.

Advertisement
Alright, what the **** man? His wife did not want to share any ******* details regarding the cause of his death. Stop with the ******* misinformation, this isnt Breitbart for ***** sake.

And Hank Aaron died of natural causes: https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/sports/hank-aaron-cause-of-death-revealed/?amp=true

Cant even enjoy a ******* sunday morning ****...

That's what the ****, man.

That's what the ****, man.
True, because Hearns said it makes it automatically true that it was because of the vaccine. Having chest pain and trouble breathing can be connected to a lot of things, of course it has to be the vaccine.

How about waiting for the official cause of death first?

I just cannot stand this behaviour. We are already living in an era where information can be spread very easily over the internet and people believe every bull**** they read. Look at the **** reactions people posted, people believe that it was the vaccine that did it when theres no proof of that existing at this point. And I get that people are scared to get vaccinated with something that has just been developed, thats okay. But that doesnt justify spreading rumors that can develop into something very dangerous (edit: yes i am aware that i have done something similar with patke a few months back and i hate myself for it and feel like **** when i think about it. it was low level human behaviour and complete bull**** on my end).

A former coach of mine used to collapse randomly. His head got glowing read and by the time he realized it, he got dizzy and he was out. People said he had a heart problem, people said he had a heart attack and they spread all types of bull**** rumors.

He had a back problem called cervical spine syndrome. Had surgery, problem was gone. No heart related issues or anything.

Imo, its disrespectful to the deceased and the family spreading stuff like that whilst not knowing anything factually.

Last edited:
I just cannot stand this behaviour. We are already living in an era where information can be spread very easily over the internet and people believe every bull**** they read. Look at the **** reactions people posted, people believe that it was the vaccine that did it when theres no proof of that existing at this point. And I get that people are scared to get vaccinated with something that has just been developed, thats okay. But that doesnt justify spreading rumors that can develop into something very dangerous.

A former coach of mine used to collapse randomly. His head got glowing read and by the time he realized it, he got dizzy and he was out. People said he had a heart problem, people said he had a heart attack and they spread all types of bull**** rumors.

He had a back problem called cervical spine syndrome. Had surgery, problem was gone. No heart related issues or anything.

Imo, its disrespectful to the deceased and the family spreading stuff like that whilst not knowing anything factually.
Over 1,200 people, according to the CDC, have died from the vaccine in 2021. Why is it so hard for you to think maybe Hagler fell victim to it as well?

Advertisement
True, because Hearns said it makes it automatically true that it was because of the vaccine. Having chest pain and trouble breathing can be connected to a lot of things, of course it has to be the vaccine.

How about waiting for the official cause of death first?

Is the social media and the internet not a mainstream news outlet, and even they spread misinformation.
If you wait till the truth comes out to chime in you might be waiting a decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the greatest ever. Would he have beaten Mayweather?

Remember MMA fans boasting Conor M went 10 round with Mayweather (without acknowledging Mayweather was 40+, and defensive fighter who took his time). Hagler would have killed Conor in the first round, if they could find a state athletic commission to allow the fight.

Advertisement
Back