Rip Kobe Bryant

Advertisement
Remember when he lost against the heat and stayed several hrs after the game taking jump shots. He had all the talent but even more heart and will.

Will is what made him what he was , MJ too. Two of the most coat throat , strong willed athletes I’ve ever seen.

Screenshot_20200126-154028_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** i thought I was going to click on this and it was going to be fake news. I cant ******* believe this.

Advertisement
5x NBA Champion
2x Finals MVP
2008 league MVP (should've won at least 4 MVP's)
18x NBA All-Star
11x All NBA first team
9x All Defensive first team
4x NBA All-star MVP
2x Olympic Gold medalist
2x NBA scoring champion
3x NBA All Defensive 2nd team
2x All NBA second team
4th All-time in NBA scoring (was just passed by Lebron last night vs Philly)

The hardest working, most competitive & lethal Basketball player. He was the GOAT!

The most technically skilled offensive player ever, nobody loved the game like Kobe did... He was an ICON & LEGEND.

I grew up in the Kobe era, he was my favorite player ever & was the most compelling athlete to watch on a night in & night out basis. I stopped watching NBA ball once Kobe retired, it just wasn't the same without him.

I still can't believe he passed the way he did... Unbelievable man, not the Mamba. #RIPKobeBryant 🙏🏾

Advertisement
Back