Rip Kobe Bryant

I remember when he was selected to his first allstar game in the NBA. He told Jordan that he didn't want him to hold back and told Jordan he better bring it because he was going to do the same. I watched a few documentaries on him as well, and by all accounts, he attacked life with that same competitiveness and ambition.

The world lost a great one!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you’re someone that admires people that are good at what they do. People that are the best. Especially people that demand excellence from themselves in their craft, and demand excellence from those around them. Kobe was your guy. Yes, people say he was selfish, but the guy worked his *** off. Lazy is not a word that you think of when you think of Kobe. He’s an inspiration for demanding excellence and demanding hard work from yourself and others. That’s what I admired the most about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when he was selected to his first allstar game in the NBA. He told Jordan that he didn't want him to hold back and told Jordan he better bring it because he was going to do the same. I watched a few documentaries on him as well, and by all accounts, he attacked life with that same competitiveness and ambition.

The world lost a great one!
Remember when he lost against the heat and stayed several hrs after the game taking jump shots. He had all the talent but even more heart and will.

Advertisement
Back