RIP James

Advertisement
RIP and condolences to all who knew him.

I know this is an unusual request, but we are all getting older and will go through this at some point, does anyone know any of his (one or more) log-in names on any of the UM sites? I know sometimes guys jump around, and maybe more people will remember him from online interactions, rather than tailgate expereicnes.

Always sad to lose a member of the Cane family.
Think it was Caniac 13

Advertisement
@BWCD Do you happen to know/remember his username?
Sorry for the late response but yeah it was mentioned already…Caneiac.

JMac was always nice to me. He was a wild man and we had some good times together. Didn’t always see eye to eye with him, but that didn’t take away from my friendship with him. Gonna miss him terribly.

RIP BROTHER JAMES…IM NOT SURE IF I EVER HAD THE HONOR OF MEETING HIM…BUT I DO REMEMBER HANGIN’ WITH RANDY (aka GRASSY), COGS AND THEM SINFULLY ADDICTIVE ROYAL CROWN SOAKED DUNKIN’ DOUGHNUTS MUNCHKINS (aka: DRUNKIN’ MUNCHKINS) @ 0700hrs IN LOT W-2 BEFORE A NOON KICKOFF…THANK GOD FOR GENERAL ADMISSION IN THE OB / WEZ OR I WOULD’VE NEVER FOUND A FU@KIN’ SEAT BEFORE KICKOFF….

Advertisement
That’s what I was thinking too

Tony and @MiamiJoe , again, I want to send condolences.

This world is such a small place. Got into the office this morning and was speaking with one of my co-workers (who I know is a Miami fan along with her husband) and found out that they lived right down the street from James. I only moved up to ATL about 18 months ago, never knew how close I lived to amother huge Cane fan.

Sad days. I'm expecting to lose a family member within the next 24 hours. Tough time of the year to deal with these losses.

All the best to the Miami Family!

Tony and @MiamiJoe , again, I want to send condolences.

This world is such a small place. Got into the office this morning and was speaking with one of my co-workers (who I know is a Miami fan along with her husband) and found out that they lived right down the street from James. I only moved up to ATL about 18 months ago, never knew how close I lived to amother huge Cane fan.

Sad days. I'm expecting to lose a family member within the next 24 hours. Tough time of the year to deal with these losses.

All the best to the Miami Family!

Such a small world but always knew ATL has a lot of Canes fans which always makes the GT game such a fun trip

So sorry to hear about your family member

My thoughts are with you and your family

Advertisement
Never good when anyone dies, rip man.

I always wondered what happened to the mod here oblivion and if anyone knew if he was ok. Haven’t seen him in a minute.

Do you remember his friend George? He would also do the Rick Flair and had a Canes belt
RIP Coach Miz. Dear and beloved friend of mine who I met through George many years ago. George Miz and I travelled together to many games and also to some boxing matches that I have been involved in over the years.
This was a huge loss and I will forever cherish the friendship he always extended. Class act. RIP Miz gonna miss you dearly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back