RIP....Grassy.com

D

deleted18246

What was once the best Cane message board is now completely gone. For those of us who cut our teeth on Grassy " I say unto thee, Grassy, huzzah!"

Advertisement
well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Grassy the old scout forum?? I feel like they ruined it when they went to the phone format. Made it harder to use for me and I always use my phone

Lots of sites are moving things into a "phone" format. It's ruined quite a few sites for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Grassy the old scout forum?? I feel like they ruined it when they went to the phone format. Made it harder to use for me and I always use my phone

Yea except it was grassy before it was scout. That merger happened in the early 2000s if I recall.

I guess dem two idiot mods, Allen2000 and Vburd, finally succeeded in destroying the old Grassy.

Advertisement
Grassy rebranded as Canestime in like 1999. Canestime now redirects to canesport. Where is Mike now?

Advertisement
I was a Grassyite. Lots of fun, coincided with us being a dominant team, and the football convo's were( mostly) pretty good.

Grassy is where we were introduced to Chefcane. LOL

A limo driver - sports agent who represented the #1 ranked tennis player in the world. Why would that seem odd to you?

Or was it because ChefCane was also the Forrest Gump of modern sports... having attended and/or "worked" every single halfway significant sporting event of the post WWII era?

I moved on to /r/cfb and /r/miamihurricanes on reddit and haven't really been posting on any forums for years, but I have fond memories of Grassy, and especially the Lounge. Used the same name there as well.

Advertisement
Back