RIP Cedric Benson 🙏🏽

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hoss at Texas and one you always knew was going to bring it if you had to bring him down. ****, all just to ride a bike. I never get it with those things.

They're too fun, although I don't think I would ever drive them in heavy traffic. If I made it to the league by some miracle time machine I would ride them, i'm not gonna be cooped up in my house afraid of everything that COULD happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're too fun, although I don't think I would ever drive them in heavy traffic. If I made it to the league by some miracle time machine I would ride them, i'm not gonna be cooped up in my house afraid of everything that COULD happen.

No need to stay in your house. Simple fact is that you can be the best motorcycle driver on the planet and one drivers mistake can cost you your life. There is virtually no protection whatsoever and good riders can make fatal mistakes. It is IMHO, a very poorly calculated risk versus other forms of transportation.

No need to stay in your house. Simple fact is that you can be the best motorcycle driver on the planet and one drivers mistake can cost you your life. There is virtually no protection whatsoever and good riders can make fatal mistakes. It is IMHO, a very poorly calculated risk versus other forms of transportation.
I agree, ALL, my childhood friends ride and have so for the last 40 yrs. my work in the ER since then has been a big deterrent for me. My FIL was a biking legend and couldn’t understand my reticence to ride. But, I have been witness to too much carnage,
Even for one lifetime. But I do appreciate our freedoms of choice and Will, to pursue our passions. Mine just happens to be staying alive, walking up right w/o a limp and The Canes, of course🙌🏿

Advertisement
Back