Ring Ring Ring .. Hello Mark Matthew’s

All in, maybe our Cali boys could up the heat on Smith.
Pulling that S out of Texas seems like a steep hill to climb, wonder if the one from Georgia is set on a ss to mouth?
if hes willing to leave cali for tx 8&4 he would come here....

he has some size and movement skills i would be working on him...put our safety coach on him who is from the la area.

Upshaw is our Upshaw's first cousin...n Dalyn is looking good this year really wish he would come to the good guys....

Snell seems like a hard pull away..but hes my fav safety int he class why i posted him and has plug n play ability as a true freshman
 


Matthews told 247Sports after the game. "I used to go both ways, then I took a break last year. It still feels good." 👀
1791048829750.png
 
I know we talking AtM but I'd love to see the staff circle back on Oklahoma commit Gabriel Osborne. Kid can't be happy with what he's seeing from his future school.
 
forget big z


start working the lines...




snell n upshaw especially
'Big Z'... :LOL:
 
Ive seen how pkayers with his mentality make it at UM.

Pass
The kid from Jax who came in with Jalen Rivers was; but didn't act out like this kid has done and keeps doing... unless I keep seeing the same video from different angles.
Like they say in Texas, "El Paso"!
 
Back
Top