Ring Ring Ring .. Hello Mark Matthew’s

I keep seeing comments about this kid and I get it. Miami would take Matthews and find a way to pay him. The question is do they want that type of kid or does experience make sense. Weather it’s Nickel, or Coleman or Adams you have either a kid who hasent started a game or that and a young kid who will be expected to win. We have talent in the Line and some experience with McCoy Samson and Rodriguez but you’re seeing the struggles at guard of the youth. To me, we added young talent this class and this one currently. I know we don’t know who will be in the portal but we know there will be someone. I’d bank on adding experience in the portal over a freshman at tackle.
 
Portal for O lineman and develop Cantwell Congdon and Irvin. Williams is a Anez Cooper anyways. We are gonna be fine. The O line eill get better. We are young on the line. By the way Meriweather looked solid at guard. Leave him there.
Welll we have some portal once the freshman take positions . So wouldn’t hurt to add some more talent this class . 5 every class 2 will transfer every year once we get established
 
I was against bringing him in, but I have changed my mind lol.

If Mario wants him I want him.
I DONT KNOW MARIO'S OL EVALUATIONS THE PAST TWO YEARS AIN'T LOOKING TOO GREAT AT THE MOMENT
Hasty judgment…. He got studs- development is a process- you can coach the **** outta them but they have to perform.::: they will get there it’s just timing… he doesn’t recruit stiffs
 
Welll we have some portal once the freshman take positions . So wouldn’t hurt to add some more talent this class . 5 every class 2 will transfer every year once we get established
No question. I think Kinsler would have helped out big time and he left. But overall I think we agree. Kids leave. And we need a tackle, center, and probably a guard for good measure to go along with what we have added in 26 and 27. Again, considering we will not portal for a vet QB and more likely Nickel or Adams will battle .
 
I DONT KNOW MARIO'S OL EVALUATIONS THE PAST TWO YEARS AIN'T LOOKING TOO GREAT AT THE MOMENT
I keep seeing this and it’s insane to me. We have 3 vet O lineman who are fine. We have young inside O lineman who are exactly that YOUNG! SJ is not a guard. He’s awful at guard. He needs to be a backup center. What Miami took this past class on the O line was not poorly evaluated. It’s young. It takes some guys longer than others to develop. Doesn’t mean they didn’t evaluate. Buchanan has not been consistent. Cantwell either.

I wish we would play Samson at LT McCoy at left guard, Rod at center, Meriweather at right guard and Cantwell at right tackle. But because we are young doesn’t mean we didn’t evaluate. Maybe you’re right idk whatever we need to get it together
 
I keep seeing this and it’s insane to me. We have 3 vet O lineman who are fine. We have young inside O lineman who are exactly that YOUNG! SJ is not a guard. He’s awful at guard. He needs to be a backup center. What Miami took this past class on the O line was not poorly evaluated. It’s young. It takes some guys longer than others to develop. Doesn’t mean they didn’t evaluate. Buchanan has not been consistent. Cantwell either.

I wish we would play Samson at LT McCoy at left guard, Rod at center, Meriweather at right guard and Cantwell at right tackle. But because we are young doesn’t mean we didn’t evaluate. Maybe you’re right idk whatever we need to get it together

You're responding to a literal troll.
 
No question. I think Kinsler would have helped out big time and he left. But overall I think we agree. Kids leave. And we need a tackle, center, and probably a guard for good measure to go along with what we have added in 26 and 27. Again, considering we will not portal for a vet QB and more likely Nickel or Adams will battle .
we are definitely gonna portal for a qb lol. Wont be until after the early signing period...wink wink.

But yea we need to restock with some veteran ol out of the portal for competition purposes power 5 guys with good amount of starts.

Center a definite and a Tackle at minimum.
 
I keep seeing this and it’s insane to me. We have 3 vet O lineman who are fine. We have young inside O lineman who are exactly that YOUNG! SJ is not a guard. He’s awful at guard. He needs to be a backup center. What Miami took this past class on the O line was not poorly evaluated. It’s young. It takes some guys longer than others to develop. Doesn’t mean they didn’t evaluate. Buchanan has not been consistent. Cantwell either.

I wish we would play Samson at LT McCoy at left guard, Rod at center, Meriweather at right guard and Cantwell at right tackle. But because we are young doesn’t mean we didn’t evaluate. Maybe you’re right idk whatever we need to get it together
I believe he was specifically referring to the 24 and 25 OL classes which is why I agreed with him. In those two class Bell was obviously a hit but as of now the only other one that looks playable is Buchanan. From the 24 class the only one left is Minaya and I don't know if he's hurt but if not there's walk on's getting snaps over him. As for the rest of the 25 class, it may be too early to write them off but unfortunately for them I think there's gonna be a good amount of hits in the 26 class (27 too) so they face a steep uphill battle.
 
we are definitely gonna portal for a qb lol. Wont be until after the early signing period...wink wink.

But yea we need to restock with some veteran ol out of the portal for competition purposes power 5 guys with good amount of starts.

Center a definite and a Tackle at minimum.
IM ASSUMING THEIR TEMPERING ALREADY GOTTA HAVE A FEW GUYS IN MIND CAUSE THIS YEAR LOOKS BAD COMPARED TO EXPECTATIONS
 
we are definitely gonna portal for a qb lol. Wont be until after the early signing period...wink wink.

But yea we need to restock with some veteran ol out of the portal for competition purposes power 5 guys with good amount of starts.

Center a definite and a Tackle at minimum.

People might think it’s crazy to think but why not make a bigger offer to Mensah and get him to stay?

The 27 draft is going to have Arch, Dante Moore, and Chambliss. Arch is overrated af but you know no GM is going to pass him up. The Jets seem to have a hardon for Moore and Chambliss is a baller. The 27 draft will have Jeremiah Smith and Colin Simmons in the top of the draft as well.

The 28:draft doesn’t look as loaded and Mensah should be looked as top QB coming into the season.

$8million plus another year throwing to Toney, the young OL, RBs and WRs/TE more experienced is a pretty good option.
 
People might think it’s crazy to think but why not make a bigger offer to Mensah and get him to stay?

The 27 draft is going to have Arch, Dante Moore, and Chambliss. Arch is overrated af but you know no GM is going to pass him up. The Jets seem to have a hardon for Moore and Chambliss is a baller. The 27 draft will have Jeremiah Smith and Colin Simmons in the top of the draft as well.

The 28:draft doesn’t look as loaded and Mensah should be looked as top QB coming into the season.

$8million plus another year throwing to Toney, the young OL, RBs and WRs/TE more experienced is a pretty good option.
We saw what just happened to Dante Moore, if you are projected to be a First Rounder the smart thing to do is cash in. With the nature of this sport nothing is guaranteed. If he continues his elite play throughout the rest of the year its near 0% chance he comes back. Gotts be ready to hit the portal again or give the keys to Nickel
 
Back
Top