ShadowSpring
Junior
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2017
- Messages
- 8,146
We need another tackle as soon as next year. Big. Zesty or not he could be legit
Agreed. But he don’t wanna be here. We good.I don't give a **** how fruity he is. If he can play, sign him up.
247sports.com
247sports.com
247sports.com
Jameis comes off as fruity and goofy yet he was a great college QBI don't give a **** how fruity he is. If he can play, sign him up.
Crabs is not a member of the rainbow coalition. Zesty is the 27 class representative.Jameis comes off as fruity and goofy yet he was a great college QBI don't give a **** how fruity he is. If he can play, sign him up.
Pretty sure we’re going to recruit him until the very end
¿Qué pasa? ¿No te gusta el pastelito de guayaba?No thanks.
He can take his fruity *** to TAMU
¿Qué pasa? ¿No te gusta el pastelito de guayaba?
Mario le gusta
Go Canes
Ive seen how pkayers with his mentality make it at UM.I don't give a **** how fruity he is. If he can play, sign him up.
For pretty good reasons— I don’t need to list them…Classic CiS, lots of *****ing about the OL and not recruiting enough whales there but also, no not THAT one...
I DONT KNOW MARIO'S OL EVALUATIONS THE PAST TWO YEARS AIN'T LOOKING TOO GREAT AT THE MOMENTI was against bringing him in, but I have changed my mind lol.
If Mario wants him I want him.