Ring of honor speeches...

fraggle

Senile Senior
If you want to know about what being a Cane means google "miami hurricane ring of honor speeches".

Since we are not allowed to post links suggest you do the google and enjoy...it is awesome from Sean Taylor's daughter to Warren Sapp...incredible to watch!

Advertisement

fraggle

Senile Senior
What do you mean we are not allowed to post links, of course we are

That is how I interpreted the Sticky at the top, third one down. I posted the link I described but my post disappeared...I assumed it was based on a moderator deleting it?????

kryptonite

AARP
That's about copy/pasting articles without links or attribution. As long as the person who wrote it can get clicks/credit, it's all good.

I think.

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
What do you mean we are not allowed to post links, of course we are

That is how I interpreted the Sticky at the top, third one down. I posted the link I described but my post disappeared...I assumed it was based on a moderator deleting it?????

The one where it says don't copy and paste articles? That does not mean you can't post a link or embed a video, that is the point of the forum.

If you embed a Youtube video the view goes towards the creator of the video not the site where is was embedded. If you post a link that will send the person to the site, so your giving that site a view.

The only thing that hurts the other site is if you take an article copy and paste it and take away a possible view from that site.

You can post links and embed videos as much as you would like, hence the practice interviews, youtube videos, etc. Just don't go posting links to cooking recipes or something that has nothing to do with Miami, ain't nobody got time for that