Ring of Honor - GT game Irvin, Lewis, Reed, Sapp, and Taylor

Advertisement
A Thursday night game? Are you ******* kidding me?

What is wrong with our brain-dead AD?

Been thinking about this for a while. There has been a bunch that folks from a collective group that has been around for a while has done. I was thinking what about a fan based drive to have a statue build in honor of Sean Taylor on campus.

If we got a drive together and collected money for it, I would think that the University would be receptive to it. It would be something I would get behind financially in addition to the contributions I get to the U through other means.

You're a circus clown with a tiny peanut brain.

What would you suggest, a noon game against Bethune Cookman or Toledo.

GT is an excellent choice, it's Thursdsy night, prime time, with no other P5 college games that night.

It's a perfect venue to highlight these legends and gets them maximum exposure.

Next time, before posting such incredibly stupid tripe, try real hard to get your minuscule lizard brain to work overtime and cone up with a better post.

Advertisement

GT is an excellent choice, it's Thursdsy night, prime time, with no other P5 college games that night.

Next time, before posting such incredibly stupid tripe, try real hard to get your minuscule lizard brain to work overtime and cone up with a better post.

What's the matter, cupcake, you're triggered by someone with an opinion that differs from your own?

It's pathetic that you are going to champion a Thursday night game against GaTech over Saturday games against Virginia Tech or Notre Dame, two games that will have far more people in the stands.

Oh, I'm sorry, we should be holding this ceremony for people watching on TV, right? For "maximum exposure". And not for the actual UM fans who attend the games...

Do you even watch football, either live or on TV? You do realize there's a difference, correct? This isn't the NFL Hall of Fame game, genius, this is an ESPN production which won't show one second of the actual ceremony honoring these guys.

Keep on showing how little you know...

What's the matter, cupcake, you're triggered by someone with an opinion that differs from your own?

It's pathetic that you are going to champion a Thursday night game against GaTech over Saturday games against Virginia Tech or Notre Dame, two games that will have far more people in the stands.

Oh, I'm sorry, we should be holding this ceremony for people watching on TV, right? For "maximum exposure". And not for the actual UM fans who attend the games...

Do you even watch football, either live or on TV? You do realize there's a difference, correct? This isn't the NFL Hall of Fame game, genius, this is an ESPN production which won't show one second of the actual ceremony honoring these guys.

Your opinion is just as ****** as your posts.

You must not go to many games. Close to a sellout. Mark it down. There'll be plenty of people in the stands for a Thursday night Coastal game, especially if we're still in it. You're mentally retarded if you think VaTech is a bigger draw on a Saturday afternoon. Maybe comparable, but not bigger.

Of course ND will be a complete sellout, but with them and VaTech, it will be dozens of other games going on at the same time. And dozens of broadcasts going on at the same time.

They may not show the ceremony live, but I guarantee they WILL show it during the broadcast. Guarantee it. They will talk about it plenty during the game. Those guys are nationally known football players and deserve the national stage.

Again, little-brained child: prime time, no other games, national broadcast, only game on TV.

Also, who's the hysterical nut job that as soon as the post goes up, jumps in whining like a little menstruating bītch. That's what I call triggered. I love smashing little triggered twats like you that spend their lives whining and complaining like frustrated housewives.

That is an undefeatable rind of honor induction. Nobody throws up what could have been 5 NFL hall of famers in one night. Invite all the recruits to come see that.. and the *** whoopin Miami puts on GT. Dudes will be wanting to commit on the spot.

Advertisement

You must not go to many games. Close to a sellout. Mark it down. There'll be plenty of people in the stands for a Thursday night Coastal game, especially if we're still in it. You're mentally retarded if you think VaTech is a bigger draw on a Saturday afternoon. Maybe comparable, but not bigger.

Of course ND will be a complete sellout, but with them and VaTech, it will be dozens of other games going on at the same time. And dozens of broadcasts going on at the same time.

They may not show the ceremony live, but I guarantee they WILL show it during the broadcast. Guarantee it. They will talk about it plenty during the game. Those guys are nationally known football players and deserve the national stage.

Again, little-brained child: prime time, no other games, national broadcast, only game on TV.

Also, who's the hysterical nut job that as soon as the post goes up, jumps in whining like a little menstruating bītch. That's what I call triggered. I love smashing little triggered ****s like you that spend their lives whining and complaining like frustrated housewives.

Hilarious. I've had season tickets, either as a student or an alum, since 1986.

Look, buttercup, everyone can see you're the triggered one here. Nobody directed any comments towards you, but you had to blow in here, calling names, and freaking out. Why don't you tell us where the bad man touched you, honey?

Do you work for the Sports Information Department, because you have clearly confused "tickets sold" with "actual attendance". UM has struggled with its ACTUAL ATTENDANCE at Thursday night games for quite some time now, to the point where UM has specifically asked the ACC to limit the number of HOME Thursday night games we are obligated to fulfill for the TV contract.

So "plenty of people" in the stands for a Thursday night game is nothing like the full-blown sellouts we will have for VaTech and Notre Dame.

Nobody (particularly the players being enshrined) give a **** about their "exposure" or whether there will be "other games on". They are NFL Hall of Famers who will only be there for the UM fans. There is, literally, no other consideration in this equation except the UM fans, but you're busy yapping your mouth about "exposure", even after you were forced to acknowledge that nobody will actually see the ceremony on TV. Then you started going on about how the commentators will "talk about it".

Yeah, that's a reason to schedule the ceremony in a half-filled stadium.

You smell of butt-hurt from a different thread, yet you're going to yammer about how "ideal" it is that we scheduled a fan-oriented event for a Thursday night game rather than a far better Saturday game.

Pathetic.

In case you don't know, being put in the ring of honor means your name and number will be forever written around the field, in a band that circles just above club level. No better place to lay ST26 to rest.

These dudes are in the Pantheon of Canes football. Surprised they weren't already part of the Ring of Honor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There should be an IQ test for posting on this forum starting with OP.....

All those guys are great but what Sean Taylor did to impact my childhood. Nothing measure's to that and I'm 100 percent down donate to a statue of the greatest to ever do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All those guys are great but what Sean Taylor did to impact my childhood. Nothing measure's to that and I'm 100 percent down donate to a statue of the greatest to ever do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sean taylor is the reason we got D.J Johnson

As alluded to above, there are multiple reasons why the GT game makes sense, including national TV audience all to yourself, guarantee of a sellout now, honoree schedules, etc. One more reason....think how many recruits will be at that game watching the induction live

Advertisement
Back