Right right sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canez1

OG
Right.

Sorry guys but I felt like I was listening to Bill Lumbergh and needed to fill out a TPS report. Maybe I just need to get used to the guy but I didn't feel any fire there like Bailey had at the mic. Time will tell I guess.

Editing because Fire was not what I was going for. Excitement would be a better word.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Personally I'm more interested in the winning, but if you want to get all tied up in if the guy is fiery enough, ok.

Don Bailey sucks. So if Mark Richt is doing something the opposite of Bailey it means he's doing it the right way.

U can take the guy who yells like a ****** and I'll take the guy that knows how to coach. U r the type of person that would rather look pretty and lose than win ugly by 1 point

Advertisement
Fire is huge, which is why Will Muschamp was so successful as a head coach.

Was he supposed to bring a foam finger and a beer hat?
You will find out what MR is about soon enough, he WILL get the best out of his team.
Proud to say Mark Richt is the head coach at Miami

Advertisement
I was actually very impressed with Richt. Didn't make an BS promises. Complete 180 from Golden. I'll take that everyday.

He struck me as cool, confident, and happy. I am thrilled to see it. No need to get all worked up a froth at the mouth.

Seriously? You're going to be down on the guy for how he sounds in his introductory press conference?

Right.

Sorry guys but I felt like I was listening to Bill Lumbergh and needed to fill out a TPS report. Maybe I just need to get used to the guy but I didn't feel any fire there like Bailey had at the mic. Time will tell I guess.

This guy had a ton of fire and charisma during his introductory press conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXGkEpCr770

How'd that turn out?

I'd almost gotten over my intense hatred for this coal mining MF'er! Please no pictures of this fat dumbass!

Advertisement
Like I said, maybe I just need to get used to the guy but he sounded like he just got out of bed. Will be glad when he gets Georgia off his mind.

Right.

This guy had a ton of fire and charisma during his introductory press conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXGkEpCr770

How'd that turn out?

Incredible how badly this fraudulent POS fooled everyone.

Was he supposed to bring a foam finger and a beer hat?
You will find out what MR is about soon enough, he WILL get the best out of his team.
Proud to say Mark Richt is the head coach at Miami

Mike Leach would've brought the foam finger and beer hat.

Wouldn't have won a **** thing but it would have been epic

Advertisement
Btw when I said fire I wasn't talking OOHRAH! kind of ****. I just meant genuinely excited to be our coach. I'm so used to listening to swag around our program and Mark is just a different personality all together.

how dare you make an office space reference in bashing our new coach.... why is this website so **** whiney, nothings good enough for you guys.

[video=youtube;OqWm9CmNonc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqWm9CmNonc[/video]

Where is the fire?

how dare you make an office space reference in bashing our new coach.... why is this website so **** whiney, nothings good enough for you guys.

And there's no sense of humor on here either. If something isn't worded exactly right on here a bunch of people get butt hurt. I wasn't bashing him. I was trying to give a reference to how non excited or happy he seemed to be. Fire was the wrong word to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back