Riggins and Smith

Why is everyone projecting Westley Neal in this class? I like Neal but we don't really need a DT unless it's one of those high 4 or 5 stars that we aren't getting. At least that's how it seems the staff is looking at things. My final 5 that I believe is a realistic possibility, 2 S in Harrell and Francois, 2 OL I really have no idea who so I'll go Martinez and Baynes, and WR Emilien. If we can flip someone if we close the season 9-4 I can see us getting a surprise commit after the early signing period like how Rumph got Williams last season.

Well 2020 RB Henry Parrish is now waiting until February to sign so that could an interesting turn of events.

Go Canes

Advertisement
You do realize that neither the coaches nor the school have a commit list right? Of course you don't. Write a letter to 247 sports ******.
Huh? What's with the aggression? Take your ******* Midol.

I WAS talking about 247 keeping them listed as commits until they knew for sure they're dropped obviously. Don't call someone a ****** if you can't even read and comprehend what's being discussed.

Also, obviously the coaches DO track commitments somehow. To argue whether it's with a list, a chart, or a ******* ven diagram is literally the dumbest thing ever. Get a life.

Well 2020 RB Henry Parrish is now waiting until February to sign so that could an interesting turn of events.

Go Canes
I really don't think the staff wants him or he'd been in the class already. But yes, you're right. He might become a target after the early signing period. Parrish can play. He's a kid that doesn't wow you when you look at him but he kills it on the field.

Is it just me, or is anyone else sad we are dropping Riggins? He stuck with us for a long time when we weren’t “attractive” to other recruits and now his loyalty gets rewarded by being dropped a month from signing day. I understand that maybe he hasn’t been playing as well as he could have, and that’s the nature of the business, but I just feel bad for these kids.

Advertisement
Is it just me, or is anyone else sad we are dropping Riggins? He stuck with us for a long time when we weren’t “attractive” to other recruits and now his loyalty gets rewarded by being dropped a month from signing day. I understand that maybe he hasn’t been playing as well as he could have, and that’s the nature of the business, but I just feel bad for these kids.

He knew what the deal was , the staff took his commitment , he got injured and they said they’d evaluate him during the year . He’ll go somewhere a step down. Solid player imo.

Riggins committed super early, then didn't develop/got hurt. The offer letters they send to these guys actually say that it's contingent on things like class space, being Miami quality athletically/academically, etc. Riggins will get to play FBS football, just not likely here

Riggins committed super early, then didn't develop/got hurt. The offer letters they send to these guys actually say that it's contingent on things like class space, being Miami quality athletically/academically, etc. Riggins will get to play FBS football, just not likely here
They send offer letters? Have you ever seen one? Can you get a copy of one and post it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back